Sony X80J 65" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart Google TV (KD65X80J) - 2021
Immersive Visuals for a True Cinematic Experience
- 65" 4K Ultra HD display with 3840 x 2160 resolution delivers fantastic visuals with crisp clarity
- 4K HDR processor X1 upscales image and colour quality to give you smooth and sharp images with vivid colours
- MotionFlow XR 240 with native 60Hz refresh rate smoothens fast action scenes in sports, action movies, or games, so you can see every movement clearly
- 4K X-Reality Pro does an impressive job of upscaling your HD content to near-4K resolution for even higher clarity and detail
- HDR3 with Dolby Vision makes your content feel as immersive and alluring as ever
- Integrated wired and Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to connect the TV to the internet for automatic updates, streaming your favourite shows, and much more
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity lets you pair the TV with various devices such as wireless speakers for wire-free audio
- HDMI, USB, and A/V composite input ports let you connect various video sources, external media, and more
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Apple AirPlay2, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant for convenient voice control and integration into your smart home
- Built-in Chromecast lets you stream your content from various sources directly on the TV
- Android TV operating system provides a smooth navigation experience and an intuitive user interface
- Pre-loaded with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, AppleTV app, Google TV, and Crave to give you instant access to your preferred shows and movies (subscriptions may be required)
Additional interesting features
- Triluminos Pro produces precise colour reproduction for realistic picture quality
- 178-degree viewing angles means the screen is visible from all over the room
- Video modes include Vivid, Standard, Cinema, Game, Photo, Custom, and more to match the type of content being viewed
- 10W built-in dual speakers with auto-volume correction produce excellent audio that matches the exceptional visuals
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table-Top Stand
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4431 reviewers who responded, 4081 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sony 55" Satisfied customer!- February 12, 2022
Happy customer! Overall, it's a pretty well rounded tv. The Sony x80j checked all my boxes including price.Picture needs few adjustments. Regular tv and stream looks great! Also, Using with Sony UBP-X700 4k player+ tv combo is great as well with HDR10, Dobly Vision options, 4k SDR, HLG. Black Adjust with clearness for better black levels. Example pics) TV furniture pic in standard mode using local channel, (Thor Ragnarok)from MA App in HDR10, 1080p Dolby Vision bright upskaled to 4k using Sony 4k player(the lady in blue). Lastly is Sony 4k player blur ray 1080p using SDR(Girl walking in the sidewalk). Again, well rounded tv. I was coming from a 11yr old 1080p tv non smart.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth for money- December 23, 2021
Had LG 55 inch TV for last 2 years. Have not faced any issues till it blacked out suddenly a day. Bought this Sony x80j Tv 55 inch TV on Black Friday deal for 549$. Original cost was 799$. Initially faced issue in setting up. Faced issue with WiFi connectivity. Took almost 2 hrs to figure out the resolution. Then had issue with streaming apps like Disney plus and Amazon prime video. After multiple try with uninstall and installing. It worked out. Recently Pluto TV added live TV for Sony Android TV's. It works great. Pros: Picture quality Sound quality Cons: Initially TV Setup Internet connectivity Initial Streaming apps setup Once the setup is done. All goes good. Definitely recommend for a friendYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Built in Google TV- May 1, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Owning many Sony products in the past, I knew this would be a great TV, the best part is that it has screen mirroring and Google TV built in, with many apps like HULU, Disney, Netflix, YouTube and etc... The remote control is easy to use and has a voice feature to ask google any question or launch apps. Screen is very bright and has excellent 4K picture quality. The TV was ready to use right out of the box, easy as just putting in the legs and power cord and turn it on. I highly recommend this TV if your in the market for a new one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't go wrong with Sony. X80J.- January 11, 2022
So after 15 years I finally decided to upgrade my current Samsung 32" LCD to the 55" Sony X80J cuz after all, my current Samsung's still working fine. I did quite a research and finally decided this model is best suited for my budget and my expectations. This is a great TV for a small apartment. The color is vibrant and the speaker is loud enough for my listening. Setup was a little tedious with Google Home app cuz I had to call Google customer service and they were great in assisting me. The Google assistant on the remote is Best! Got it at a very good deal and I truly recommend this 2021 Sony entry level smart tv.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- PERFECT TV- May 15, 2021
Best TV ever Very good for Dolby vision image, now everything looks fantastic. Conclusion ‘AWESOME TV’Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.