Sony X80J 65" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart Google TV (KD65X80J) - 2021
Immersive Visuals for a True Cinematic Experience
- 65" 4K Ultra HD display with 3840 x 2160 resolution delivers fantastic visuals with crisp clarity
- 4K HDR processor X1 upscales image and colour quality to give you smooth and sharp images with vivid colours
- MotionFlow XR 240 with native 60Hz refresh rate smoothens fast action scenes in sports, action movies, or games, so you can see every movement clearly
- 4K X-Reality Pro does an impressive job of upscaling your HD content to near-4K resolution for even higher clarity and detail
- HDR3 with Dolby Vision makes your content feel as immersive and alluring as ever
- Integrated wired and Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to connect the TV to the internet for automatic updates, streaming your favourite shows, and much more
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity lets you pair the TV with various devices such as wireless speakers for wire-free audio
- HDMI, USB, and A/V composite input ports let you connect various video sources, external media, and more
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Apple AirPlay2, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant for convenient voice control and integration into your smart home
- Built-in Chromecast lets you stream your content from various sources directly on the TV
- Android TV operating system provides a smooth navigation experience and an intuitive user interface
- Pre-loaded with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, AppleTV app, Google TV, and Crave to give you instant access to your preferred shows and movies (subscriptions may be required)
Additional interesting features
- Triluminos Pro produces precise colour reproduction for realistic picture quality
- 178-degree viewing angles means the screen is visible from all over the room
- Video modes include Vivid, Standard, Cinema, Game, Photo, Custom, and more to match the type of content being viewed
- 10W built-in dual speakers with auto-volume correction produce excellent audio that matches the exceptional visuals
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table-Top Stand
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1139 reviewers who responded, 992 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not a TV nerd? Then this is probably perfect.- May 9, 2021
For anyone overwhelmed with tons of reviews written by serious TV fanatics, this TV works great. For reference, I'm not a serious gamer or movie aficionado — all I'm using this for is to stream Netflix/Youtube. This is an upgrade for me from a 10+ year old Sharp Aquos, and if you're in the same boat, you won't be disappointed with this TV. During my search it ultimately came down between the Samsung TU8000 vs. this Sony TV. After comparing the two side by side in store, it's very apparent that the colours on the Sony are much more Rich than the Samsung. Would recommend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great tv- January 18, 2022
I got it 2 weeks ago nice pic nice features i love itYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice TV- January 18, 2022
Bought the tv about a month ago it’s a nice looking tv and the picture and sound is brilliant, the only thing I can’t figure out is how to add apps such as catch up tv channels which is disappointing unless someone can help which would be brilliantYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- crystal clear- January 18, 2022
The picture is crystal clear very easy to watch and good value for money'Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Let Down- November 29, 2021
Let me first say the picture quality is fine. However, playing from USB, it does not recognize some of my sticks, most content stutters, if it plays at all. It seems to have the most issues with H.265 encoded 4K, though others have issues as well, I guess it has a poor CPU in it. It should be said all of this works on my old Samsung 7000 from 3 years ago and my NVIDIA shield which is even older. It, shockingly, also keeps muting my Sony STR-850 receiver. Thoroughly disappointed. I have switched back to using my shield and running everything through the STR-850 and disabling everything I can on this TV. It at least makes a good monitor.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.