Sony X80J 65" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart Google TV (KD65X80J) - 2021
Immersive Visuals for a True Cinematic Experience
- 65" 4K Ultra HD display with 3840 x 2160 resolution delivers fantastic visuals with crisp clarity
- 4K HDR processor X1 upscales image and colour quality to give you smooth and sharp images with vivid colours
- MotionFlow XR 240 with native 60Hz refresh rate smoothens fast action scenes in sports, action movies, or games, so you can see every movement clearly
- 4K X-Reality Pro does an impressive job of upscaling your HD content to near-4K resolution for even higher clarity and detail
- HDR3 with Dolby Vision makes your content feel as immersive and alluring as ever
- Integrated wired and Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to connect the TV to the internet for automatic updates, streaming your favourite shows, and much more
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity lets you pair the TV with various devices such as wireless speakers for wire-free audio
- HDMI, USB, and A/V composite input ports let you connect various video sources, external media, and more
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Apple AirPlay2, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant for convenient voice control and integration into your smart home
- Built-in Chromecast lets you stream your content from various sources directly on the TV
- Android TV operating system provides a smooth navigation experience and an intuitive user interface
- Pre-loaded with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, AppleTV app, Google TV, and Crave to give you instant access to your preferred shows and movies (subscriptions may be required)
Additional interesting features
- Triluminos Pro produces precise colour reproduction for realistic picture quality
- 178-degree viewing angles means the screen is visible from all over the room
- Video modes include Vivid, Standard, Cinema, Game, Photo, Custom, and more to match the type of content being viewed
- 10W built-in dual speakers with auto-volume correction produce excellent audio that matches the exceptional visuals
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table-Top Stand
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1195 reviewers who responded, 1044 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Built in Google TV- May 1, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Owning many Sony products in the past, I knew this would be a great TV, the best part is that it has screen mirroring and Google TV built in, with many apps like HULU, Disney, Netflix, YouTube and etc... The remote control is easy to use and has a voice feature to ask google any question or launch apps. Screen is very bright and has excellent 4K picture quality. The TV was ready to use right out of the box, easy as just putting in the legs and power cord and turn it on. I highly recommend this TV if your in the market for a new one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- PERFECT TV- May 15, 2021
Best TV ever Very good for Dolby vision image, now everything looks fantastic. Conclusion ‘AWESOME TV’Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3 weeks on and still learning how to drive it!- December 6, 2021
Wife wasn't happy to discover upon arrival iPlayer is not included so uses the TV in another room for that. 3 weeks after delivery I'm still trying to work out all the different controls regarding when and when not to use Google TV. Control buttons seem to do different things depending on any other buttons you might have pressed. Being partially deaf, I'm very pleased with the sound but NOT when the volume suddenly goes at full blast unexpectedly! I was very glad to find the TV fitted onto the movable wall-bracket our old TV was on, so we're still able to spin the thing around depending on where we happen to be sitting at the time (see photos). I'm sure I'll get used to the TV someday but it's so much easier to operate my computer that I tend to use THAT more when I'm on my own.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely disappointed- July 8, 2021
Bought this TV because we got the same 2020 model last year for our basement and it works great, but this one is already having lines through the middle of the screen and bright lighting at the bottom. Extremely disappointed!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not a TV nerd? Then this is probably perfect.- May 9, 2021
For anyone overwhelmed with tons of reviews written by serious TV fanatics, this TV works great. For reference, I'm not a serious gamer or movie aficionado — all I'm using this for is to stream Netflix/Youtube. This is an upgrade for me from a 10+ year old Sharp Aquos, and if you're in the same boat, you won't be disappointed with this TV. During my search it ultimately came down between the Samsung TU8000 vs. this Sony TV. After comparing the two side by side in store, it's very apparent that the colours on the Sony are much more Rich than the Samsung. Would recommend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report