Sony X80J 75" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart Google TV (KD75X80J) - 2021
Immersive Visuals for a True Cinematic Experience
- 75" 4K Ultra HD display with 3840 x 2160 resolution delivers fantastic visuals with crisp clarity
- 4K HDR processor X1 upscales image and colour quality to give you smooth and sharp images with vivid colours
- MotionFlow XR 240 with native 60Hz refresh rate smoothens fast action scenes in sports, action movies, or games, so you can see every movement clearly
- 4K X-Reality Pro does an impressive job of upscaling your HD content to near-4K resolution for even higher clarity and detail
- HDR3 with Dolby Vision makes your content feel as immersive and alluring as ever
- Integrated wired and Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to connect the TV to the internet for automatic updates, streaming your favourite shows, and much more
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity lets you pair the TV with various devices such as wireless speakers for wire-free audio
- HDMI, USB, and A/V composite input ports let you connect various video sources, external media, and more
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Apple AirPlay2, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant for convenient voice control and integration into your smart home
- Built-in Chromecast lets you stream your content from various sources directly on the TV
- Android TV operating system provides a smooth navigation experience and an intuitive user interface
- Pre-loaded with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, AppleTV app, Google TV, and Crave to give you instant access to your preferred shows and movies (subscriptions may be required)
Additional interesting features
- Triluminos Pro produces precise colour reproduction for realistic picture quality
- 178-degree viewing angles means the screen is visible from all over the room
- Video modes include Vivid, Standard, Cinema, Game, Photo, Custom, and more to match the type of content being viewed
- 10W built-in dual speakers with auto-volume correction produce excellent audio that matches the exceptional visuals
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table-Top Stand
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
Of the 1135 reviewers who responded, 993 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Built in Google TV- May 1, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Owning many Sony products in the past, I knew this would be a great TV, the best part is that it has screen mirroring and Google TV built in, with many apps like HULU, Disney, Netflix, YouTube and etc... The remote control is easy to use and has a voice feature to ask google any question or launch apps. Screen is very bright and has excellent 4K picture quality. The TV was ready to use right out of the box, easy as just putting in the legs and power cord and turn it on. I highly recommend this TV if your in the market for a new one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sony 75”- December 24, 2021
Very pleased with my experience with the new TV. Exactly what I’ve come to expect from Sony.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TV, Great Price!- March 5, 2022
Well, if you are in the market for a new TV, you’d better buckle up! Our 60” 7 yr. old Samsung started with an issue of a dark line across the screen (see 1st pic), so I started researching the myriad of televisions made. Also, tv repair guy told me “don’t expect to get more than 5-7 yrs. out of these new TV’s”. WHAT? At these prices, that’s all you get?!?! I checked out Best Buy and bought a 70” TLC, online with curbside pickup. Went last Sunday and picked it up, brought it home, had Jules Ann help me unbox it, put the brackets on the back, hooked everything up, hung it on the wall and NO PICTURE!! Just hard lines!! See 2nd pic!! Called Best Buy, and was told to bring it back for another or exchange/upgrade. Took back, was greeted by their front door guy, who was awesome! He put me in contact with a guy from the TV department and “Shawn” explained about 600 TV’s in great detail! There are SO many choices and SO many prices, my head was spinning! He really did a great job with listening to my budget and telling me about all the options. He said 70” TV’s are most companies low end options and really recommend coming up to 75” or going down to 65”. I opted to go BIGGER with a 75” Sony. Also, best to stay “name brand” when choosing a new TV. So, that $500 TLC quickly went to a $999 Sony and I opted for the 5 yr. protection plan, even though I know it will break on the 5 yr. 1 week mark!! Anyway, $1,200 and 24 months 0% interest to pay it off and it is GREAT!! Now, if you go for it, you will find 4K is the “big deal” now. And, after I got it, delivered this time, and Julie and I once again, hooked it up and hung it on the wall, the picture was good, but not “awesome”. So, I looked into this whole 4K thing and found we weren’t even recieving a 4K signal. I called Xfinity and was told “Oh yes Mr. Jeff, we will have to send you out a box for that. And, Mr. Jeff you will be happy to know this is a FREE box and comes with Peacock, a $4.99 a month value, also FREE.” Now, he must have dealt with me in the past, because I do like FREE, but I felt it necessary to remind him that “we pay $300 a month for cable, internet and landlines” (yes, with my Mother here, we have landlines), he quickly told me “Yes, Mr. Jeff, I see you have been a very loyal customer and I will credit your account the $15 for shipping the new 4K box out to you.” I said “Thanks, but I was really hoping to get this before the Super Bowl, since we are having a small gathering.” He said he would “get a rush on it” and darn if it did show up today!! I have hooked up this new 4K box, to the new 4K TV and WOW, it is INCREDIBLE!!! ￼Basketball, Golf and the Olympics all look outstanding!! I’m sure football will be the same!! Movies are also looking GREAT!! I mean, who doesn’t like a BIGGER TV?!? I would definitely recommend Best Buy and I used the one in Ownings Mills, Maryland. Ask for Shawn, he knows his TV’s.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3 weeks on and still learning how to drive it!- December 6, 2021
Wife wasn't happy to discover upon arrival iPlayer is not included so uses the TV in another room for that. 3 weeks after delivery I'm still trying to work out all the different controls regarding when and when not to use Google TV. Control buttons seem to do different things depending on any other buttons you might have pressed. Being partially deaf, I'm very pleased with the sound but NOT when the volume suddenly goes at full blast unexpectedly! I was very glad to find the TV fitted onto the movable wall-bracket our old TV was on, so we're still able to spin the thing around depending on where we happen to be sitting at the time (see photos). I'm sure I'll get used to the TV someday but it's so much easier to operate my computer that I tend to use THAT more when I'm on my own.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Standing Ovation- July 28, 2021
WOW. I have never been able to afford anything like this before, and now that I worked so hard to have it I literally see exquisite detail and it blows my mind. Especially on y Xbox Series S in 4K. People and their skills continue to amaze me, thank you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.