Sony X80J 75" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart Google TV (KD75X80J) - 2021
Immersive Visuals for a True Cinematic Experience
- 75" 4K Ultra HD display with 3840 x 2160 resolution delivers fantastic visuals with crisp clarity
- 4K HDR processor X1 upscales image and colour quality to give you smooth and sharp images with vivid colours
- MotionFlow XR 240 with native 60Hz refresh rate smoothens fast action scenes in sports, action movies, or games, so you can see every movement clearly
- 4K X-Reality Pro does an impressive job of upscaling your HD content to near-4K resolution for even higher clarity and detail
- HDR3 with Dolby Vision makes your content feel as immersive and alluring as ever
- Integrated wired and Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to connect the TV to the internet for automatic updates, streaming your favourite shows, and much more
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity lets you pair the TV with various devices such as wireless speakers for wire-free audio
- HDMI, USB, and A/V composite input ports let you connect various video sources, external media, and more
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Apple AirPlay2, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant for convenient voice control and integration into your smart home
- Built-in Chromecast lets you stream your content from various sources directly on the TV
- Android TV operating system provides a smooth navigation experience and an intuitive user interface
- Pre-loaded with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, AppleTV app, Google TV, and Crave to give you instant access to your preferred shows and movies (subscriptions may be required)
Additional interesting features
- Triluminos Pro produces precise colour reproduction for realistic picture quality
- 178-degree viewing angles means the screen is visible from all over the room
- Video modes include Vivid, Standard, Cinema, Game, Photo, Custom, and more to match the type of content being viewed
- 10W built-in dual speakers with auto-volume correction produce excellent audio that matches the exceptional visuals
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table-Top Stand
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 483 reviewers who responded, 408 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A Let Down- November 29, 2021
Let me first say the picture quality is fine. However, playing from USB, it does not recognize some of my sticks, most content stutters, if it plays at all. It seems to have the most issues with H.265 encoded 4K, though others have issues as well, I guess it has a poor CPU in it. It should be said all of this works on my old Samsung 7000 from 3 years ago and my NVIDIA shield which is even older. It, shockingly, also keeps muting my Sony STR-850 receiver. Thoroughly disappointed. I have switched back to using my shield and running everything through the STR-850 and disabling everything I can on this TV. It at least makes a good monitor.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great TV- May 12, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have had my previous, smaller, Sony for over 10 years and it is still going strong so I was eager to try out this new, smart TV. It does not disappoint. The set up is extremely easy. Literally it is plug and play! I was able to connect my Google account to this TV which is great. Because it is a smart TV, I haven’t had the need to use my Fire Stick yet since it gets all of the apps I need. The download speed is super fast and the picture quality is very sharp! I have not tried the AirPlay feature yet, but I’m looking forward to testing it out. I definitely recommend this TV if you are in the market for a good brand at a great price!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So far OK- August 19, 2021
So this is a Google TV and I am having difficulties, or completely unable to, download BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, etc. and I am somewhat forced to use strictly Google apps or Apple TV. This is disappointing. The TV is thick at the back from top to bottom unlike many TVs where it is thinner towards the top end. This did cause some difficulties when mounting to the wall. Granted this may not be the fault of the product. I also have poor signal for watching TV channels digitally. I assume this is most likely an issue with the aerial but I would have also assumed a TV of this quality would still be able to pick up a good picture.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.