Sony X85J 55" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart Google TV (KD55X85J) - 2021
Sold out online
Stunning, lifelike imagery and sound
- 55" 4K Ultra HD LED display with 3840 x 2160 resolution gives you bright, crystal-clear images
- X1 4K HDR processor ensures super-bright clarity with vibrant colours and detailed contrast
- Triluminous Pro technology reproduces more colours than a conventional TV so every scene is rich and true-to-life
- 120Hz refresh rate and Motionflow XR keep on-screen motion smooth and clear so the fastest sequences in movies, games, and sports are delivered flawlessly
- 4K X-Reality Pro upscales your HD content to near-4K resolution for incredible detail and texture
- HDR3 and Dolby Vision brings you immersive cinematic content the way it was intended to be experienced
- Two 10W speakers with auto volume correction bring every sound to life
Connected and convenient
- Google TV provides access to more than 400,000 movies and TV episodes from across your favourite apps and subscriptions
- Integrated Google Assistant allows for hands-free operation and makes it easy to get answers and control smart home devices
- Apple AirPlay works with AirPlay 2 so you can stream content right from your Apple phone or tablet
- Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, and wired options make it easy to pair the TV with your home network and devices
- HDMI ports, mini A/V jack, optical digital audio output, headphone jack, and two USB ports let you connect a wide range of peripherals
- Compatible with the optional SU-WL855 ultra-slim wall-mount bracket (sold separately) so you can hang the TV like a work of art
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table-Top Stand
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 584 reviewers who responded, 524 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- This tv is crazy good...crisp picture & sound- June 14, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Holy moly.... this tv is AMAZING. It has such clear and crisp picture and sound, I was completely taken back by the quality of this TV. I put a movie on via Netflix that came out in 1991 (so 30 years ago) and the quality and sound knocked my socks off. It was crazy good. The set up time for this TV was less than 10 minutes, including time to sign in to all my apps (Netflix, Google, YouTube, Spotify and Hulu) and the process was very easy, even down to the typing. This TV is in my guest bedroom, but I may have to switch it with the one in the bar room, as we spend most of our time in there. Can't wait to watch football on it this year!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy setup!- June 14, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I got this TV to replace a 10 year old TV in my in-law’s bedroom. The set up was way easier than my husband and I were expecting. There are four plastic prongs that lift the TV away from the box. The setup for wifi and programming the remote was all prompted by cues on the screen and very easy to follow. We programmed the remote so his parents didn’t have to use the clunky remote that the cable company provides any more. Google TV had Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, etc. Picture quality is amazing. His parents were so grateful for this TV!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great features!!- June 14, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Omg i love it love it love it. This tv has everything that you need on it. The picture quality is amazing so crisp and clear. I love how big the remote is. You don't ever have to worry about losing it. I love that it comes with ever app you can think of. When it say smart TV they was not lieing. This TV comes Equipped with everything at your fingertips. This tv is a must buy!!!!!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent in each and every feature- December 6, 2021
I brought this TV last month and we are so happy we did to replace our old TV because the difference between the two TVs is a huge in terms of modern quality and easy to use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent picture quality; HDR could be better- June 14, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Pros: -Excellent picture quality. Colors are bright and vibrant, and blacks get pretty black for a non OLED panel. It also gets plenty bright for SDR content. -4K 120hz actually works really well here. There’s no Gysnc or Freesync here, but I’ve not noticed hardly any screen tearing no matter the frame rate. Input lag feels just about as low as my 165hz gaming monitor. -The google tv interface is pretty smooth and easy to use. Plus the addition of Airplay 2 is a nice touch for streaming content from my iDevices and the Apple TV is on here as well for watching content from the iTunes Store. -You have two HDMI 2.1 ports that support 4K 120hz, 4 ports in total plus Audio out, Optical, two USB ports and Ethernet Cons: -Kind of expected for a tv this thin but the speakers are just... lackluster, lacking any sort of fullness or bass. Do yourself a favor and get a sound bar. -No local dimming for HDR which is a letdown, but HDR content still looks pretty decent on here. Brightness is well under 1000 nits when viewing HDR content. -The remote is way too long. They could have taken a few buttons out and widened the remote a touch.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.