Sony X85J 85" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart Google TV (KD85X85J) - 2021
Stunning, lifelike imagery and sound
- 85" 4K Ultra HD LED display with 3840 x 2160 resolution gives you bright, crystal-clear images
- X1 4K HDR processor ensures super-bright clarity with vibrant colours and detailed contrast
- Triluminous Pro technology reproduces more colours than a conventional TV so every scene is rich and true-to-life
- 120Hz refresh rate and Motionflow XR keep on-screen motion smooth and clear so the fastest sequences in movies, games, and sports are delivered flawlessly
- 4K X-Reality Pro upscales your HD content to near-4K resolution for incredible detail and texture
- HDR3 and Dolby Vision brings you immersive cinematic content the way it was intended to be experienced
- Two 10W speakers with auto volume correction bring every sound to life
Connected and convenient
- Google TV provides access to more than 400,000 movies and TV episodes from across your favourite apps and subscriptions
- Integrated Google Assistant allows for hands-free operation and makes it easy to get answers and control smart home devices
- Apple AirPlay works with AirPlay 2 so you can stream content right from your Apple phone or tablet
- Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, and wired options make it easy to pair the TV with your home network and devices
- HDMI ports, mini A/V jack, optical digital audio output, headphone jack, and two USB ports let you connect a wide range of peripherals
- Compatible with the optional SU-WL855 ultra-slim wall-mount bracket (sold separately) so you can hang the TV like a work of art
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Table-Top Stand
- AC Power Cord
- Voice Remote Control
- Quick Setup Guide
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 239 reviewers who responded, 227 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- This tv is crazy good...crisp picture & sound- June 14, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Holy moly.... this tv is AMAZING. It has such clear and crisp picture and sound, I was completely taken back by the quality of this TV. I put a movie on via Netflix that came out in 1991 (so 30 years ago) and the quality and sound knocked my socks off. It was crazy good. The set up time for this TV was less than 10 minutes, including time to sign in to all my apps (Netflix, Google, YouTube, Spotify and Hulu) and the process was very easy, even down to the typing. This TV is in my guest bedroom, but I may have to switch it with the one in the bar room, as we spend most of our time in there. Can't wait to watch football on it this year!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Right choice- June 14, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have been buying average tv's for a while now and the picture quality has always been adequete at best for me. I seen the picture this tv has and knew I needed this tv. The picture resolution is by far better than what I am use to. With the 120 hz makes gaming even better. The sound is a step up for me, still not the best. I have been use to a roku tv which means a small remote, so I have to get use to the larger remote. Bonus is the quick access to my apps. So over all I give this 4k ultra tv a 90 out of a 100. The picture jumps out at you, which makes me 100% happy with this tv..Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mid-priced UHD TV- August 25, 2021
I bought this TV to replace a same size Panasonic which had developed issues with the led backlights diffusers (falling off again) Physically it fits perfectly in the existing position using the existing bracket fitted to the VESA mounts at the rear. I chose this from small range of similar products which I had honed down to either this Sony or a similar Samsung. I wanted 55 inch screen UHD, HDR, Freesat input, optical audio out, four hdmi and a good make. This TV achieved all of that. A little more complex to set up than upprevious perchases, but worth the effort. Recommended.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.