Soul Calibur VI (PS4)
- Represents the latest entry in the premier weapons-based, head-to-head fighting series
- Continues the epic struggle of warriors searching for the legendary Soul Swords
- Marks a new era of the historic franchise and its legendary struggle between the mighty Soul Swords
- For the first time in franchise history, beautiful and jaw-dropping 3D character models, visual effects, and stages are rendered in the Unreal Engine
- Set in the 16th century, this entry lets you revisit the events of the original game
- Heroic battles transpire in a beautiful and fluid world, with eye-popping graphics and visual appeal
- Tunes the battle, movement, and visual systems so players can execute visceral and dynamic attacks with ease
- Read opponents’ attacks to execute a strategic Reversal Edge to land a counter attack while in guard
- Choose from a worldly roster of warriors, each with their own deadly weapons, fighting styles, and visual flare
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 607 reviewers who responded, 583 would recommend this product.
- Great for me, a casual fighting game player.- November 11, 2018
I have not played since SC 3 and randomly decided to get this. after getting comfortable with a few characters in single player modes, I went online. after about 50 rounds, I was doing fairly average (winning half my games). People complain about the reversal edge, but it is actually really balanced and not something that comes up very much in online play due to the gamble side of it. 4/5 stars because single player gets very easy quickly. Game looks great (though I have little experience with the last few installations of the series) Online play is fun and competitive. Easy to learn, difficult to master.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Soul Definitely Still Burns- November 10, 2018
This is Soul Calibur back at the top of it's game. The gameplay is fluid and easy to get into while requiring dedication to truly master. It even let's me plug in my old PS3 fight stick and just works! No need to keep a controller connected or enable the fight stick from a menu *cough SFV cough* Not quite perfect though. The textures are inexplicably blurry on some parts of some characters, there's no matchmaking that let's you accept online opponents while playing through one of its (awesome) single-player campaigns, allowing custom characters in Ranked is crazy and there's no way to report players who abuse custom characters to cheat by obstructing their model by, say, attaching three giant turtle shells.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bought for Geralt, stayed for the Gameplay- January 7, 2019
I have to admit this is my first Soulcalibur. I originally came to the title on the basis as playing as the Witcher himself, but quickly found that I had vastly undersold the actual game. It's loads of fun, especially in split-screen with friends, with a large roster with plenty of variety amongst them, a decent amount of modes, and the game's true claim to fame, it's incredibly versatile Creation mode. You can use it to create anything you can imagine, I've even seen an accurate Magikarp from the Pokemon series. Also though, Geralt is as awesome as he looks.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.