Soundcore Frames Wander Classic Bluetooth Audio Sunglasses - Black
- 25mm x 8mm and 8mm drivers present your music and phone calls in rich clarity
- Bluetooth 5.2 technology ensures a smooth, seamless connection to your mobile phone or other compatible device
- Lithium polymer battery delivers up to 5 hours of play time on a single charge and recharges fully in just 1 hour
- IPX4 construction keeps the sunglasses safe from unexpected splashes and rain showers
- Interchangeable frames (additional styles sold separately) and polarized lenses provide you with a comfortable, trend-right experience
- Soundcore Frames
- Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- 2 x Brand Card
- Safety Card
- Glasses Cloth
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome technology and very well done!- December 17, 2021
I waited around a month for these to be on the Best Buy website specifically and it was well worth the wait. I really like these glasses, it may just be because I just got them and the novelty is still alive and I cant say it will stay like that in 4 months or whatever but I do really like them right now. The sound quality is pretty good, they aren't better than just regular headphones but I wasn't expecting them to blow other dedicated headphones away or anything. You could possibly create a similar set up with some of your favorite glasses and some true wireless ear buds but the fact that I can wear these all days and most true wireless hurt my ears after a few hours already makes these worth it in my book. I love the aviator style but I also love that you can replace the lenses part with any of the other styles they have without having to buy a whole new unit. Very well thought out product but the app is a little lack luster, not bad just nothing special either. These are very easy to learn and use with some customization as well. If you are looking for glasses and headphones together, these are the best I have seen in my opinion with the widest variety of styles. My only gripe with them is the charging cable isn't very long, about 3 feet. I highly recommend them to be honest and if I decide I have changed my mind and can update this review, I will but for now I love them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing/great value- November 9, 2021
I love these headphones/glasses. Great sound quality, does a good job with wearing detection, and the app offers great controls and EQ options.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great glasses the future- December 30, 2021
The glasses are amazing. However! You have to be careful some frames do not easily connect to the arms. It is random. But it happensYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
We can only accept returns that are unopened and still in the original packaging.Learn more about returns