Speck Balance Folio Case for iPad 10.2" - Arcadia Navy/Moody Grey
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Fits the Apple iPad 10.2" (9th generation, 8th generation and 7th generation)
- Drop tested up to 4 feet for reliable protection
- Raised bezel protects the tablet screen during accidental falls
- Locking clasp ensures secure closure for added protection
- Soft liner prevents scratches on the device
- Recessed cover makes the case look slim and elegant
- Sleep/wake magnet instantly turns the tablet on or off when opened or closed, offering improved convenience and power saving
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 172 reviewers who responded, 168 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice case for your 7th generation iPad- April 10, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Overall, I'd have to say that this is a pretty good case that hits most of the marks. The construction and materials are on par with my previous experience with Speck products. The size of the case does not significantly increase the size of the iPad. The design allows easy use of the iPad on a table (self-supporting) or handheld with the cover flipped all the way behind the iPad. The flap that covers the back (main) camera is cleverly held open by magnets. The reason that I did not rate this product as deserving 5 stars: a similar magnetic feature that would anchor the bottom edge of the iPad to the cover when it is in the open (self-supporting) position would have been a nice feature.
- Distinct and Durable iPad Case- January 21, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My boyfriend and I have bought Speck cases for ages! Overall, we love how durable they are and how great their warranty policy is although I wish they have more design options to choose from. I bought both Black and Hyperbloom/Skyline Blue Balance Folio cases for 2019 10.2" iPads. I gave the Hyperbloom case to my mom and she really loves it! She loves the color and how distinct it is from other iPad cases sold in Indonesia. Speck staffs were also helpful in making sure I could receive my iPad cases before I left the country. I also like how they put the magnetic shield to cover the back camera.
- Never use anything but Speck!- December 21, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is my third iPad and I only use Speck cases with them as I've never found another that can do what they do. I love how well it stands up so I can watch a TV program or movie yet it easily transforms into a tilted keyboard so I can type notes by hand or write with my new Apple pen. The case even has a small elastic holder to hold the Apple pen when I'm not using it. I also like that the case has a clasp on the side to hold the case closed. This latest version is rated to protect my tablet from a 4 foot drop. Hoping I never find out if that's true but that's some promise!