Speck Balance Folio Case for iPad 10.2" - Black
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Fits the Apple iPad 10.2" (8th generation and 7th generation)
- Drop tested up to 4 feet for reliable protection
- Raised bezel protects the tablet screen during accidental falls
- Locking clasp ensures secure closure for added protection
- Soft liner prevents scratches on the device
- Recessed cover makes the case look slim and elegant
- Sleep/wake magnet instantly turns the tablet on or off when opened or closed, offering improved convenience and power saving
- Purple and pink colour add visual appeal to your tablet
Of the 1573 reviewers who responded, 1488 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sturdy, attractive, perfect for my latest-gen iPad- December 20, 2019
I'm extremely happy with the Speck Balance Folio Case for my Apple iPad 10.2 (7th Gen 2019)! My iPad gets hard wear and this is standing up to it just fine. Love the "Plumberry Purple" colour, too (really tired of all the black accessories for devices). It stands easily; & it has a little protective flap over the camera eye, for when you're not using the camera, & the flap flips back & holds by magnet when you do use it--very handy. Easy access to ports, too. I have no complaints! Even love the little closure device... sounds crazy, but I'm enjoying this cover (my previous one was shiny & slippery, and I dropped it more than once).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Specs on Speck- May 23, 2020
The fitment for all devices are always device specific. In my case (no pun intended) on our IPad (gen 7) it fits percent with no wiggle room. Material used is suede-like in the interior which can get dirty very easily. External material is a soft shell canvas/plastic. Stitch around come undone quite a bit with daily or general use. I would say this is the best case for light use or until you find a sturdy case. Overall great quality for adult use only. Wouldn’t recommend for children. Best feature: is the camera flap. It’s simple but it’s well hidden and very practical. P.s. the color is practically the same as seen online. It’s a light purplish plum color.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice case for your 7th generation iPad- April 10, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Overall, I'd have to say that this is a pretty good case that hits most of the marks. The construction and materials are on par with my previous experience with Speck products. The size of the case does not significantly increase the size of the iPad. The design allows easy use of the iPad on a table (self-supporting) or handheld with the cover flipped all the way behind the iPad. The flap that covers the back (main) camera is cleverly held open by magnets. The reason that I did not rate this product as deserving 5 stars: a similar magnetic feature that would anchor the bottom edge of the iPad to the cover when it is in the open (self-supporting) position would have been a nice feature.