Speck Balance Folio Case for iPad 10.2" - Fluorite Green/Eggshell Green
- Fits the Apple iPad 10.2" (9th generation, 8th generation and 7th generation)
- Drop tested up to 4 feet for reliable protection
- Raised bezel protects the tablet screen during accidental falls
- Locking clasp ensures secure closure for added protection
- Soft liner prevents scratches on the device
- Recessed cover makes the case look slim and elegant
- Sleep/wake magnet instantly turns the tablet on or off when opened or closed, offering improved convenience and power saving
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 266 reviewers who responded, 250 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Highly recommend this case- December 16, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Love this case! Love the color! Fast shipping!
- Sturdy and Functional- January 13, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have been using this case for a couple of weeks and love the well thought out features. The case fits snug around my iPad without being bulky and has all the proper cutouts. It is versatile is the various positions that it can be positioned. My favorite feature is the flap that covers the camera but can be opened when needed. This flap is held my a magnet so it doesn't flap around while trying to take a picture. The snap used to close the case it also unique and firmly clips the case shut. The color is a nice pop of blue and the material is sturdy. Overall, I would definitely recommend this case to anyone in need of something to protect their iPad. I would not use this case for a child. I am happy to review this product through BzzAgent!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would recommend!- January 19, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've had this case for about a month on my iPad 10.2 (8th generation). The green color is very nice! Not too bright or loud. So far the case does its job. I like the fact that the back camera is blocked by a small shield that can be pulled back when the camera is in use. Shipping was very fast as well (arrived in about one week).
- Definitely worth the it.- February 23, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Exactly as I expected! Durable and provides great angles for all viewing needs. If I'm lying down and have the iPad at the closest "slot" to the back, I can fit my foldable keyboard flat on the front of the the screen cover and type away as I'm dong now. The only thing I'm unsure of os if an apple pen will be able to stick magnetically as the casing and notches cover the magnet on iPad 10.2". I like that the cover latches and keeps the magnet close enough to make sure the iPad doesn't inadvertently turn on. Overall I recommend this. It does add a little weight, but it seems worth it for added protection without compromising an buttons or sound.
- Great Case!- January 20, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I really like the case because it's durable and I love how it stays stood when I balance it. Also nice since it has a little pouch for an iPad pencil/stylus so you won't lose it.