Speck Balance Folio Case for iPad Pro 11" (2nd/3rd Gen) / Air (5th/4th Gen) - Plumberry Purple
- Compatible with iPad Pro 11-inch 1st generation, 2nd generation, iPad Air 4th generation, and iPad Air 5th generation
- Sturdy folio case defends your tablet against damage from drops of up to 4 feet
- Durable construction and an interior liner keep your device free from scratches and scuffs
- Cover transforms into an adjustable stand for typing and multiple viewing angles
- Magnetic camera shield keeps your lens covered when not in use and retracts when you're taking photos
- Integrated Apple Pencil 2nd Generation holder keeps your Pencil close at hand
- Latch closure secures the cover in place for reliable screen protection
- Microban technology reduces bacteria growth on the case by 99% to keep it clean and hygienic
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 254 reviewers who responded, 237 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love this IPad Protector- January 1, 2022
I really like this. It works how it says. I think my favorite feature is the snap on the side that allows you to lock it in place closed or open. When you snap it while using, it keeps it straight and doesn’t put stress on the the side. And it also has a nice flip down over the camera. So the camera stays protected when not in use. My only suggestion would be more color options.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ipad keeper with pen holder- January 23, 2022
Very happy with this item. Love the fact that I can store the pen on the charging side. It has a buckle as well to keep it secure.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just what I wanted- May 31, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Perfect iPad case, and I love the color
- Straightforward and lightweight- January 10, 2022
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought a new iPad after my old one fell and broke, so I decided to get a more robust case. I have not dropped this one yet, but it appears to offer somewhat more protection than my previous option. The case is lightweight enough that using it in bed or on the floor is no problem. I like the little latch to keep the case closed or open. The stand was a little non intuitive to me initially but after figuring it out it is easy enough to set the laptop standing at different angles. The camera flap is gimmicky and I probably just won't use my iPad camera, rather just sticking to my iPhone. All in all, I am happy with this case, especially for the discounted holiday price!
- iPad cases- August 27, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is our 4th Speck case. Find them to be sturdy, hold up well and a good value. Nice variety of colors to choose from. Purchased the balance portfolio 11" iPad Pro for my new iPad Apple Air 4th generation which fits perfectly in it. Also has space for the Apple Pencil.