Speck Balance Keyboard Hard Plastic Folio Case for iPad 10.2" - Black
- Designed for the Apple iPad 10.2" (9th generation, 8th generation and 7th generation)
- Hard plastic case with full interior lining protects the device from scuffs and cracks when dropped from heights of up to 4 feet
- Independently lab tested for durability in various real-life situations that include high drops, extreme temperatures, chemicals, antenna interference, bending, and more
- Case cover transforms into a stand which can be adjusted to various angles for your viewing convenience
- Latch closure keeps the cover securely on the screen to protect against any potential damage and impacts
- Microban antimicrobial technology keeps the case clean by removing up to 99% of bacteria and supressing bacterial growth.
- Built-in magnets send your device into sleep mode when not in use and wake it up when needed thereby increasing battery life
- Integrated holder for keeping accessories such as the Apple Pencil to take with you wherever you go
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 369 reviewers who responded, 344 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Valued Case - Lots of Features- April 6, 2021
For the money I love this case. Originally I was hoping for the well-known front-only case, this was a much better buy. The back does add thickness, but also protection. The snap closure is super handy, my old ones always bent awkwardly if there was no magnet. The pencil holder on the left side is a tad awkward on the left side as a righty, but it makes sense to have the closure on the right so the case opens like a book. There are a decent enough amount of angles the iPad will sit at. My only complaint after some use is how thick it can be to hold in one hand for more than a few minutes. Oh yeah, magnet function at the camera means protection when not in use, and an out-of-the-way flap when you do want it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- iPod case- September 4, 2021
My daughter love it thank you for a super good item …Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommend this case- December 16, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Love this case! Love the color! Fast shipping!
- Sturdy and Functional- January 13, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have been using this case for a couple of weeks and love the well thought out features. The case fits snug around my iPad without being bulky and has all the proper cutouts. It is versatile is the various positions that it can be positioned. My favorite feature is the flap that covers the camera but can be opened when needed. This flap is held my a magnet so it doesn't flap around while trying to take a picture. The snap used to close the case it also unique and firmly clips the case shut. The color is a nice pop of blue and the material is sturdy. Overall, I would definitely recommend this case to anyone in need of something to protect their iPad. I would not use this case for a child. I am happy to review this product through BzzAgent!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would recommend!- January 19, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've had this case for about a month on my iPad 10.2 (8th generation). The green color is very nice! Not too bright or loud. So far the case does its job. I like the fact that the back camera is blocked by a small shield that can be pulled back when the camera is in use. Shipping was very fast as well (arrived in about one week).