Speck Presidio Fitted Hard Shell Case for iPhone 13/12 Pro Max - Clear
Available to ship
- Designed for use with the iPhone 13 Pro and 12 Pro
- Hard-shell case with clear impact technology uses compressed air capsules to cushion your phone from drops of up to 13 feet
- Raised bezel helps to protect your screen if your phone falls and lands face-down
- Soft-touch matte finish resists scratches to keep it looking like new
- Microban antimicrobial protection reduces bacteria growth on the case by 99%
- Precision fit with ultra-responsive buttons ensure smoother clicks and volume control
- Slim design fits easily into your pocket and allows for a convenient wireless charging
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 77 reviewers who responded, 67 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- THE BEST BUY AND INVESTMENT FOR BEAUTY AND PROTECTION!- December 23, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I absolutely love the sleek and minimalist design of this crystal clear case. I just bought the 13 pro max, and I can enjoy the phones beauty, and be at comfort knowing that it's well protected. I'm super clumsy, and have already dropped my phone with the case, and a glass screen protector on the front, and back camera, but there have been no damage done the phone. I love how this case is actually raised on the front, so if it falls front side up, the screen will be saved. This is an elegant, classy, and sophisticated case. I recommend everyone who wants to appreciate the beauty of the iPhone 13 max pro, to buy this case. It's definitely worth it, and the best investment to protect both the beauty of my new phone, and the phone itself! Thanks Speck!!!
- Great looking case, not so amazing buttons- December 24, 2021
This is certainly a great looking clear case and I personally believe it is worth the modest cost. However, it did have a couple of down sides to it. While this may be subjective, I found that the buttons on it were quite a pain to use to say the least and took a decent amount of pressure to use even after fitting the phone in well. It would also be near impossible to take the phone out of the case (with a 13 pro max, 12 pro max may be different, not sure). Another thing I noticed was that it seemed to catch dust and particles very easily, possibly more so than other cases I have used in the past. That may be a thing with all cases, but it was definitely very noticeable here. I ended up returning this case for a different one, but I would still consider this to be a pretty decent case nonetheless.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome looking and so secure.- December 14, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This perfect clear is the best one I've used. They've improved the case so much from the first time I used the perfect clear on my old iPhone 6 Plus. The fit on the iPhone 13 Pro Max is perfect. The feel is very light but very sturdy and secure. It's super clear and very nice looking on the phone. I always use a case but the new iPhone's too pretty to cover up completely so I love that I can still see the phone through the case.
- Already scuffed when bought- January 8, 2022
Case is great, my rating is that the case was scuffed when I bought it. Someone had it and returned it when it had very visible drop marks on the left top and bottom portions. Disappointed that I found it that way after I got home. If Bestbuy knew it was “used” and scuffed they shouldn’t have charged me 40 some dollars for it. Should be checking the condition of returned items before trying to resell.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second Speck case in 4 years- December 9, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My old case was still in perfect condition, but I needed a new one for the new iPhone. These last forever and are such good quality. They also don't turn yellow like some of the cheaper ones have. Will only be buying Speck from now on :) P.s If you like to put stickers on your case, you can easily take them off and put new ones on with a little rubbing alcohol to get rid of the sticky residue.