Sphero BOLT Robotic Ball - English
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- App-enabled robotic ball provides endless hours of fun and creative learning activities
- Suitable for ages 8 years and older
- Fully programmable, colourful LED matrix for soft, interactive illumination
- BOLT-to-BOLT infrared communication offers additional games and advanced movements
- Built-in compass lets you auto aim your robot
- Ambient light sensor provides programming based on the room's brightness
- With over 2 hours of battery life per charge, it can handle even the biggest projects
- Drive and play games with this advanced, yet approachable teaching toy with more features, power, and fun
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 82 reviewers who responded, 77 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Fun and Educational for Kids or Adults- October 22, 2019
I bought this for my (elementary school-aged) daughter after she attended an Apple camp where she was taught programming with it. It really is fun and entertaining—while at the same time, teaching valuable programming skills to kids. I’ve also taught myself a thing or two about programming in this day and age...hey, I’m a child of the 80’s, my knowledge of programming is BASIC! You can get the cheaper $50 versions that are as small as a golf ball, but the flashing lights and colors and sounds of this Sphero make the experience worlds better. I love that my kids are learning programming and other valuable technological skills from an early age.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool Gadget, Entertaining for Adults and Kids!- January 10, 2020
This was a cool gadget that I purchased for my 11-year-old son for Christmas. It has a lot of features, easy to use apps, and the games were what made it fun for everyone. There are (2) apps that can be downloaded and depending on the interest of gaming or learning code you can navigate through both quite easily. We enjoyed the games the most, but once my son played those for a while he started exploring into the EDU app which was great for him to start experiencing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Awesome Robot- June 14, 2020
There's so much this Sphero can do. I had to buy it after taking a college course that used it. Your coding skills will make this Sphero work. You code it, and it will show you your work. It rolls, turns, senses, does tricks, and talks back to you. It's also waterproof and has its own gyros. Ease of use is middle if you're not used to coding - it does have an option to use block or text codingYes, I would recommend this to a friend.