Spider-Man Game of the Year Edition (PS4)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
Game of the Year Edition
- Includes base game
- Comes with a voucher code to download Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps DLC
- Take control of a mature Peter Parker and his alter ego Spider-Man, who has become a seasoned crime fighter
- Over-the-top combat features the iconic webslinger's acrobatic abilities, including blockbuster set pieces unlike anything you've experienced
- Move around New York using parkour, web-slinging, and the environment to your advantage
- Marvel and Insomniac Games have teamed up to create a never-before-seen Spider-Man story, exclusively for PlayStation 4, in which Peter Parker has become an experienced superhero
- But, in true Parker fashion, he still struggles to balance his chaotic personal life and career while fighting to keep New Yorkers safe
Number of Players
- DLC Voucher
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2914 reviewers who responded, 2866 would recommend this product.
- Best Spider-Man game ever- June 15, 2020
There have been many Spider-Man games in my lifetime and this certainly is one of the best. Graphics are amazing. This character of Peter Parker is PERFECT. The ones from the 3 actors from their respective movies had their flaws. Tobey's character was too emo on part 3, Andrew Garfield was too much of a crybaby and over dramatic, and Tom Holland's version was good (but the MCU did too much in changing Mary Jane's and Flash's character). The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because there didn't to be a sense of urgency for me throughout most of the game. There are a lot of side missions which made me kind of sit back and chill.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Superhero Game!- January 3, 2021
This is a really fun game, mainly because swinging around New York as Spider-Man feels amazing. It's easy to pick up and satisfying to master. Combat is pretty challenging. Stealth sections are a bit boring. Getting 100% completion of the game also gets repetitive particularly when you are trying to complete the crimes part, but that's forgivable. The game also has great graphics and a wonderful story. They really nailed the personalities of the characters. This version comes with a code to download three DLC story missions. They're quite good and add new enemies and challenges. Overall, I recommend this game to any superhero fan.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well its spiderman- August 1, 2020
It's a good game, but the only thing I don't like about it is the side some of the side quests, some side missions and bosses are fun. The new swinging mechanic system is fun but not innovative. It could use some tweaking and different swing styles as I heard they are improving on that in the next game. The combat is ok, but not as fun as spiderman 2 & 3 movie games, web of shadows, shattered dimensions or ultimate spiderman or edge of time. Combat gadgets are fun but that fits more with the batman Arkham games. Spiderman dosen't really need gadgets. Looking forward to the spinoff and sequel. Story is really good though not to bad.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.