Napier Sportz Avalanche Truck Tent
Available online only
Roomy and ready to roll
- With a spacious interior measuring 1.39m (width) x 2.36m (length) x 1.68m (height), this cozy truck tent has room enough for 2 people to lie down, stretch out, and snooze the starlit night away.
- At its highest point, the 5.5 feet of headroom lets you stand up to organize your gear, make the bed, or change your clothes in comfort.
- When packed up and stuffed into the included carrying bag, the entire tent measures just 20cm (width) x 71.1cm (length) x 20cm (height), making it easy to squeeze into the back of your truck with the rest of your gear.
Home on the road
- Inside, you'll find a large interior pocket that you can use to organize your gear and keep your essentials close at hand (and off the floor).
- A pair of large no-see-um mesh windows ensure great airflow through the tent -- perfect for those warm summer nights when a light breeze makes all the difference.
- If you need to get to the interior of your truck's cab from inside the tent, no problem. Unzip the large rear access door and voila. You can also access the truck's cargo lights thanks to 2 small bed windows.
- When you need a little extra shade or protection from light rain, you can set up the 4 x 4 ft. awning that attaches directly to your tailgate via adjustable poles. Uneven ground? No problem.
- The tent walls and sewn-in floor are made from a combination of lightweight and airy polyester and nylon taffeta, which allows the tent to breathe during the day when the sun is beating down.
- When the rain starts to pour, tack on the full-size tape-seamed rainfly. It'll keep you cozy and dry and turn your tent into the perfect place to play a game of rainy day cards.
- Set up is a breeze, thanks to the colour-coded tent poles, which are made from a combination of long-lasting and tough-as-nails fiberglass and steel.
- This 2-person truck tent is designed to fit the bed of any year Chevy Avalanche or Cadillac EXT.
- Tent bag
- Pole bag
- Stake bag
- Guide ropes
- Awning caps
- Gear loft
- Tent tie straps
- Sportz by Napier - Truck Tent For Avalanche- June 24, 2016
Very happy with the tent, pretty much exactly as expected. Unfortunately, the instructions for setup are very inadequate and feel like instructions for another tent. Looking up videos on YouTube from other buyers helped at least to gain confidence that the poles were not going to break or the tent get ripped. The tent does come down quickly and packed away.
Not helpful (4)Report