Napier Sportz Truck Tent - Full Size Crew Cab (5.5'-5.8')
Roomy and ready to roll
- With a spacious interior, this cozy truck tent has room enough for 2 people to lie down, stretch out, and snooze the starlit night away.
- At its highest point, the 1.71m (5.6 ft.) feet of headroom lets you stand up to organize your gear, make the bed, or change your clothes in comfort.
- When packed up and stuffed into the included carrying bag, the entire tent measures just 23cm (width) x 76.2cm (length) x 23cm (height), making it easy to squeeze into the back of your truck with the rest of your gear.
Home on the road
- Inside, you'll find a large interior pocket that you can use to organize your gear and keep your essentials close at hand (and off the floor).
- A pair of side vents and large mesh windows ensure great airflow through the tent -- perfect for those warm summer nights when a light breeze makes all the difference.
- If you need to get to the interior of your truck's cab from inside the tent, no problem. Unzip the large rear access door and voila.
- When you need a little extra shade or protection from light rain, you can set up the 4 x 4 ft. awning that attaches directly to your tailgate via adjustable poles. Uneven ground? No problem.
- The tent walls and sewn-in floor are made from a combination of lightweight and airy polyester and nylon taffeta, which allows the tent to breathe during the day when the sun is beating down.
- When the rain starts to pour, tack on the full-size tape-seamed rainfly. It'll keep you cozy and dry and turn your tent into the perfect place to play a game of rainy day cards.
- Set up is a breeze, thanks to the colour-coded tent poles, which are made from a combination of long-lasting and tough-as-nails fiberglass and steel.
- This 2-person truck tent is designed to fit full-sized crew cab trucks with beds of 1.68m, including any year Sierra, Silverado, Ram, F Series, Titan, or Tundra.
- Full Rain Fly
- Expandable Carry Bag
- Gear Loft
- Guide Ropes
- Tent Poles
- Awning Poles
- Stake Bag
- Pole Bag
- Tent Tie Straps
- Awning Pole Caps
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Napier Sportz truck tent- August 1, 2017
We watched the set up videos while waiting for our order to arrive. (on YouTube), found some product review video (on YouTube) while waiting. Set up Video made it look so easy. To be honest I found the video a bit difficult to believe. Could it be really as easy as demonstrated? After watching the product review videos. We were better prepared to watch out for over-stressing the polls during assembly. By ensuring the tent was evenly spaced out. It really was that easy! Quality product. Had no issues with set up. tents were Up and ready to go 20 mins. Note: We also have the 4 person addition. . Very pleased with that one as well.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Model 57890 tent- July 27, 2017
Poor quality control and quality had to return it !! one of the tabs for the poles had the grommet installed upside down had to twist the tab to be able to get the pole to go into the grommet by the door and one of the green fibre glass poles shattered after the 2nd time that I put it up. The buckles that are supposed to go around your tailgate don't fit in between the box and tailgate, their two fat you have to lift your tailgate and fish the 3 straps down plus their on elastics that are to short they don't make it all the way through so you have to crawl underneath your truck to reach him. As for the service from Best Buy no complaints there!!! Thanks
Not helpful (0)Report
- Bad luck or poor quality control?- June 26, 2020
We bought our original tent in 2017 based on really good reviews on a few sites online. For the truck tent market there aren’t a lot of options out there similar to what this company provides especially for this price point. We bought this model because of the size of our truck and we liked how this tent covers the bed of the truck with tent material (some of the other truck tent options out there had just the tent material covering over the sides of the bed of the truck leaving room for critters to potentially come in through the sides). Our first tent had some minor but patchable issues. Our material had torn in the front passenger side where the elastic strap hooks on to the bottom of the truck. Minor and where it tore it happen to be near the strap and was covered by the rain fly so we left it at that. The second problem was a bit more problematic. One of our front corner elastic straps had ripped right out of the bottom of the tent on our 3rd use. We managed to use a bungee cord to strap it to the tailgate with enough tension to keep the tent open. On our first and only trip last year (2 years after purchase and approx our 7th use) one of the main blue fibreglass poles Split right down the middle of the pole lengthwise during set up. Luckily the shards did not cut any hands and the trip was not ruined as we were able to duct tape the pole together for the remainder of the trip. Upon return to the city we were not able to find a kit to repair the split pole. A few weeks ago we decided to give Napier Sportz another go. We got our brand new tent within the allotted time frame. Luckily we decided to set it up at home prior to our trip. We discovered a small hole on the top of our tent (should be fine with the fly on but we were not sure if with repeated use it would hold up). Then upon checking the zippers, the front mesh zipper ripped right off the tent. We phoned Best Buy to issue a refund and the customer service was really good and they gave us our return form right away. We ordered a 3rd because we are hoping the next tent will be good. There are some really good qualities about this tent despite the problems we had encountered. This tent was quick and easy to set up with two people. There was a great deal of space inside the tent once set up and it is nice having the material over the whole bed of the truck as it allows us to use the bed walls as shelves inside. It fit a queen size air mattress. There was room for a “shoe area” inside the tent. The rain fly on our first tent was amazing- we had camped through a few downpours and no tarp over top and no leaks! Having the tent up in the back of the truck kept us significantly warmer compared to sleeping on the ground. Our Ford F-150 has a built in step ladder in the tailgate which makes getting in and out of this tent very convenient. We are hoping the company will have better quality control measures in place for future orders as this tent is a great option for those that love camping but can not afford a trailer but would like to have something spacious and off the ground.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report