Spracht Zum DECT Headset (HS-2016)
Available online only
- Secure DECT 6.0 Protocol
- Dynamic Power Adjustment means lowest level of emissions based on distance from the base station
- Light, flexible over-the-ear style for all-day comfort
- 9 hours of talk time on a single charge
- Noise cancelling microphone reduces background noise
- Consultation hold function
- Conference call support for up to 3 callers
- Out of range indication
- Range up to 500 feet (150m)
- Adjustable reception volume
- Full USB voice for PC or Mac calls
- Optimized for Microsoft Lync, Skype for Business, Skype, and other VoIP platforms
- Use with Electronic Hookswitch or Remote Handset Lifter (RHL-201) to answer and end calls remotely (both sold separately)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Price is a joke for the lack of performance- January 29, 2021
I ordered this headset to use while working from home with my work computer. We use Skype for Business but have an 8x8 phone app/system. When I set this headset up, it wouldn't switch from phone to computer on the docking station. After pushing the button, then holding it down, then repeating, finally it switched. However it would not work with 8x8 as long as Skype was running, even though I don't and have never used Skype for phone calls. Even when I selected no audio for Skype. So I had to shut down the Skype app. Then I realized that this headset has a prominent buzzing sound that others hear when I stop talking. Almost like the buzz of old gym lights. All of these issues led me to return the headset. For the price, the performance was a joke.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Work at hime- January 3, 2021
I love it! Use it for work at home. Is convenient and has a mute button. Charge fast an battery life is great. My clients hear me clear with no background noice as long as i am in my office and not near to noice. At fist had to get use to the ear piece and was hurting my ear but the I notice I did not have to place the section all the way inside my hear. Very comfortable..Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sound Quality Not Good- June 12, 2020
I bought this for work and it worked great for the first month with great sound quality. I could hear very clearly. Now some days it’s very muffled and it’s difficult to hear customers. I tried unplugging it and that doesn’t help. Then there are days it works great. I’m very disappointed with it. Can’t figure out what is going on.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.