Square Dock for Contactless and Chip Reader - White
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Compatible with the Square Reader (sold separately)
- Dock keeps your Square Reader charged and in place for quick, seamless transactions
- Gives your credit card reader a prominent point of sale on your counter, inviting customers to pay with Interac Flash, Apple Pay, Android Pay, and other contactless payments via NFC, as well as standard EMV chip cards (Visa, Mastercard, and American Express), magnetic-stripe cards, Interac Chip and PIN, and more
- Can be plugged into the Square Stand (sold separately) via the included 1.8-metre USB cable for instant setup and charging
- Connect wirelessly to your compatible iOS or Android device via Bluetooth
- Square sends deposits directly to your bank account in 1 to 2 business days
- Weight of the dock keeps the Square Reader anchored to your countertop so it's easy to insert chip-based cards
- Dock for Square Reader
- Micro USB To USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- THIS IS JUST THE DOCK NOT THE READER- June 25, 2022
The pictures are quite misleading. I was sold this at the Best buy, by an employee who also thought that this is a reader. I thought it also has a reader and not just a docking station. But this is just the docking station for the card reader which is sold separately. They need to update the pictures to show that a reader is being placed inside the docking station so we know that it's just the docking station. (Like on Square website)No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- - June 7, 2022Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- - August 6, 2020Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (8)Report
- - December 19, 2021No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (12)Report