Square Terminal Credit and Debit Card Machine
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Makes your payments and receipts reliable and secure through an end-to-end encrypted medium
- Accepts a variety of standard and contactless payment modes such as EMV chip cards, NFC cards, magnetic-stripe cards, Interac Chip and PIN, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, and more for easy payments
- Start taking payments right away, with no bank visits or extra training, so you can get up and running immediately
- Receive deposits in your bank account as fast as the next business day
- Receive your payments from customers anywhere in your store
- No hidden fees or long-term contracts; just pay 2.65% per transaction for Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards, and a flat 10 cents per Interac debit transaction
- No monthly fees when you receive payments from all major cards including Interac Chip and PIN
- Uses standard 57.2mm (2.25") thermal printer paper for easy refilling
- Built-in battery lasts up to all day long and offers cordless usage
- 24/7 phone support addresses and replaces hardware the next business day if your device has any hardware issues
- Hub for Square Terminal (sold separately) lets you add up to three USB accessories, such as a cash drawer or barcode scanner
- Square Terminal
- Power Adapter
- Receipt Paper Roll (15.2m/50 ft.)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect for our little store- October 4, 2020
This is a great tool. Even customers comment on how great and easy it is.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Stay away from this item- August 22, 2020
I purchased this Square terminal and it is wildly antiquated with its technology. If Square is going to charge hundreds of dollars on an item, there should be confidence in the device, confidence all around, from software to the physicality of the item. This product underperforms in all categories. It constantly turns on by itself while resting and doing nothing, it constantly needs a reset, and 90% of the time, the right side of the touch screen doesn't function, leaving me to reset the device with the hopes that it does work and respond. Cell phones and tablets are the best way to run Square as they have NOT figured out their Square terminal yet. The cost of the device outweighs the benefit of owning it and leaves a bitter taste in your mouth when you realize you have to spend more money on other, more reliable devices Square offers. Stay clear of this item if you wish to save yourself headaches. This is another example of how Corporations get ahead of themselves by bringing an item to market that is inferior to their own products (embarrassing), let alone their competitors.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (17)Report
- Is good- July 3, 2021
Its good but the only thing i didinot lika it is when you are trying to set it up it says SIN # is optional but it do not let you set it up till you put in your SIN # .Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report