St. Joseph Statue Home Seller Part Catholic Tradition Burying Improve Home Sales
St. Joseph Statue - Home Seller Kit - Part Catholic Tradition Burying to Improve Home Sales - Patron Saint Workers Statue, Holy Christian Decoration Gift, 3.5 inches in Height
ST JOSEPH HOME SELLING KIT: This religious figurine features a realistic depiction of Joseph, legal father of Jesus and patron saint of workers. A Catholic tradition is to bury St. Joseph in order to improve home sales.
HOUSE SELLING MIRACLE: Suitable for selling homes, apartments, businesses, properties overseas and difficult to sell properties.
CRAFTED DECORATION: Each aspect of St. Joseph's features has been beautifully painted with precision, care, and attention to detail, in order to present a figure worthy of devotion to the faithful.
GREAT GIFT: This resin figurine would make an excellent gift for Christians of all denominations, Christian Art enthusiasts, and even non-religious figurine collectors.
DIMENSIONS: 3.5 inches in height
Bring a little piece of calm serenity from the wisdom of the saints, with this decorative figurine depicting St. Joseph the carpenter, patron saint of workers. Ideal as a thoughtful and considerate gift for friends or family members, this figurine can brighten up a tough day by providing an outlet for contemplation, or be used as a decorative symbol of your, or another's, personal faith in times of hardship.
St Joseph statue – Burial instructions
• Bury the statue in the yard in the front of the house. Favorable spots are either close to the “For Sale” sign or close to the road.
• Bury the statue upside down, facing the house. • Pray to Saint Joseph when you are burying him and keep praying until the house is sold.
• But the most important part is to have faith all the time, in yourself, in your Sale and in Saint Joseph.
• After your house is sold take him with you to your new home and put him in a place of honor.
• If you live in a condo, bury the statue of St Joseph in a pot.