Stamina 1110 Magnetic Rowing Machine
Available online only
- Achieve your fitness goals from home with the Stamina Magnetic Rowing Machine 1110
- 8 levels of adjustable magnetic resistance are smooth and quiet, so you can work out at home without disturbing others in the household
- Aluminum rowing beam provides smooth seat sliding
- Ball-bearing rollers deliver a smooth rowing stroke
- Rowing strap is durable and built to last
- Multi-functional workout and progress screen lets you track all your important stats including total strokes, strokes per minute, workout time, distance gone, and calories burned
- Pivoting footplates allow for larger range of motion for a full-body work out
- Foot straps keeps your body positioned correctly as you work out
- Padded, moulded seat is comfortable for long work out sessions
- Foam rowing handle allows for a comfortable and secure grip
- Phone/water bottle holder provides a place to store drinks, remotes, or cell phones as you exercise
- Built-in wheels make it easy to move the rower from room to room
- Floor protectors ensure the rower won't damage your floor
- Stores easily on end to fit in smaller spaces and closets
- Product Dimension: 18.75 (W) x 7.15 (H) x 57 (D) in
- Recommended Floor Space: 48.75 (W) x 93 (L) in
- Includes 90-day parts warrany and 3-year frame warranty
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 70 reviewers who responded, 67 would recommend this product.
- Resistance failed in three months!- September 19, 2020
I bought this rower (1110) based on reviews, was looking for something less expensive that would let me start to incorporate rowing in my workouts. Early on everything was good, there were some features I liked. I did notice that I immediately had to turn the resistance all the way up in order to get any kind of decent workout. After a couple of months there started to be a squealing sound when I pulled on the handle, shortly this was accompanied by a loss of resistance. Now, as soon as the machine warms up the squealing starts and the resistance fails, so basically no workout past that point. After three months this is a piece of junk.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Exactly what I was looking for- March 20, 2018
Finding an effective piece of exercise equipment that takes up next to no space when you are not using it is almost impossible. I had back surgery 3 years ago and was afraid to return back to exercising afraid I would hurt my self again. I used to do cross fit/boot camp type of workouts until my back said no more. I have gained so much weight and got so far out of shape I had to do something. I started out with 5 minutes a day and have worked up to 20 minutes a day and plan to at least double it and so far just on level 1. I have so far to grow on this rower with 7 more settings to go. this rower is so quiet you can watch TV without turning up the volume.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- You shouldn't be disappointed.- January 7, 2019
Nice rowing machine! My wife and I would also like to say “it’s a great price with great quality.” We’re very pleasantly surprised how sturdy it is and it’s so quiet. The seat glides smoothly and the handle bar attached to the straps has a very effortless pull. The tension is easy to adjust (decrease or increase) with just a turn of the tension knob. If you want more tension, just row faster. The Velcro straps are very difficult to adjust with their stickiness so we just don’t use them. We found there’s no need to anyway. After 3 weeks of rowing with this machine my wife and I are very happy we chose the Stamina 1110.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.