Stamina AeroPilates Reformer 651
Available online only
- Adjustable resistance with 4 heavy-duty, elastic bungee cords lets you choose between light resistance for gentle toning or high resistance for intense muscle building, helping you achieve the results you want
- Patented Cardio Rebounder helps you burn fat and build endurance
- Large AeroPilates stand elevates reformer 10" off the ground to help you access new workout positions
- High density foam shoulder pads, padded hand and foot straps, and padded, 3-position adjustable headrest provide comfort during your workouts
- Primer Plus DVD and full-color wall chart provide you with a host of workout plans, information, and motivation
- 6 non-skid supports provide extra stability while protecting your floors
- Frame easily folds and includes wheels for easy portability and storage
- Included clips make it fast and easy to change rope lengths, so you can get on with your workout with fussing with the machine
- Dimensions: Width: 54cm; height: 36cm; depth: 119.5cm
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 12 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Really enjoyable exercise!- January 22, 2020
Well knowing what I know now, I would have gotten the 5 cord for sure. That is nothing against the company that is my fault. Overall I think it is very nice, I really have enjoyed using it and can already tell a difference, I literally cannot wait until the next day to workout again. My biggest negative is the track is not super smooth and there are a lot of metal creaking rubbing sounds during certain movements but nothing that causes you to not be able to do the exercise. Love the riser height. If I had known how much I would have loved it I would have purchased a higher end model.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best!- November 8, 2018
I bought the Reformer 651 a few weeks ago. I had been working out on my 30+ year-old Pilates Performer for years. Although my Performer was still in great condition, I wanted the Rebounder. I do the Pilates every other day, the Rebounder the days in between. I look forward to my workouts daily! By the way I'm nearly 70 years old! I work my muscles to maintain strength and can now get my cardio instead of using my treadmill. Yes, even we seniors get the maximum workout using the Reformer!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- MY PILATES MACHINE IS NOW 40 YEARS OLD- September 2, 2017
I bought my pilates machine (MADE BY STAMINA) from a tv program. It is the four cord and I later added a stand to it. I have toted it with me from Ohio to South Carolina. I am now approaching 70 years old and I use it 3 to 4 times a week. I have ordered relacement cords and the wall chart from Stamina and the service is top notch. Words cannot describe the well being and flexibility you get from these pilate machines. THANK YOU STAMINAYes, I would recommend this to a friend.