Stamina BodyTrac Glider 1060 Rowing Machine
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Moulded seat provides comfort
- Rowing arms have padded grips for comfort and a full-range-of-motion to give your arms a 360 degree workout
- Adjustable hydraulic resistance lets you tailor your workout to your body
- Large footplates keep your body positioned correctly as you work out
- Arms fold and stand on end for space-saving storage
- Aluminum rowing beam provides smooth seat sliding
- Electronic monitor tracks your progress so you can set goals
- Tablet holder on monitor lets you watch movies and TV as you exercise
- Steel frame construction is sturdy and long-wearing
- Product Dimension: 36 (W) x 20 (H) x 49.21 (D) in
- Recommended Floor Space: 66 (W) x 85.21 (L) in
- Includes 90-day parts warrany and 1-year frame warranty
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 30 reviewers who responded, 29 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice full body workout machine- December 27, 2018
PROS: This is a good rowing machine for home use. It is compact, relatively lite and makes all your body work: arms, shoulders, legs, abs, chest, and heart. It is quiet and easy to use. What I like, is that it imitates the real boat rowing movement, while its handles work as oars. In average, it took me about an hour to unpackage and assemble. CONS: Doesn't have wheels to move it for storage. It weights about 15 kg, so you have to carry it on your own if it is not stationary. Little noise from hydraulic system. There is no workout video included. In general, I am happy with this product.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Smooth Rowing Machine- July 7, 2016
I purchased this unit and after assembling it, I found the shock cylinder was malfunctioning. I could put the resistance setting on 1 and it was the same when I put it on the 12 setting. I couldn't feel any difference between the settings. I contacted Stamina and they immediately sent another resistance shock. After installing the new one, it worked much better. I was able to adjust the settings and found the resistance did, in fact, increase from less to more. I'm not sure if the highest setting, 12, will offer enough resistance, but for now, it works great. I appreciate Stamina's great customer service responding to my issue. Not much customer service is found anymore.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just what I needed!- January 25, 2018
I bought this because I needed something that was low impact on back and knees yet still improved strength in knees and back without pounding joints or discs. My posture point muscles around that area of my back (between my shoulder blades) needed building up to better support my back (according to the physical therapist) and rowing has been more fun than the rubber bands they sent me home with. I was also looking to increase energy. It has eased pain and given me more energy and I couldn't be happier!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.