Stamina InLine Back Stretch Bench
Available online only
- Bench provides decompression, stretching, massage, and traction
- Eight foam rollers deliver deep massage to soothe your lower back
- Head support strap holds your head and neck property as you decompress for a smooth cervical, back, and neck stretch
- Height adjustment knob and three-position padded arm supports provide a customized fit
- Crank-lever operation makes it easy to achieve a complete back decompression
- Ankle locks secure you in place during use
- Floor-protecting endcaps keep your hardwood and tile looking like new
- Product dimensions: Width: 36.19cm; height: 16.51cm; depth: 205.74cm
- Includes a 1-year warranty on the parts and frame
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
- Major Relief- May 17, 2020
I have tried dozens of products for my back over the years, but the combination of the inversion belt with the base platform has been AMAZING. Even though I do decompression at my chiropractor's office, this gives me more options, and the FIRST TIME I used it I experienced MAJOR relief. Absolutely worth giving this a shot.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs a new neck brace- May 22, 2020
I can get a nice stretch for my hips and lower back. Unfortunately the neck brace needs to be redesigned, it does not hold the head properly for the neck to get the relief. The arm rollers hold no purpose and it would be better to have a comfortable arm holder.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- InLine Back Stretch Bench with Cervical Traction- March 13, 2020
It seems to work as advertised although as a 67 year old man with a severe spinal issue, I find it challenging to get down to the unit and back up from it as the only logical stabil location to place the unit is on the floor.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.