Stamina Mini Exercise Bike
Available online only
- Smooth Pedal System with gears eliminates jerky strokes and reduces sliding
- Work your upper or lower body by pedalling with feet or hands
- Scanning multi-function workout monitor racks workout time, stroke count and calories burned
- Textured pedals with straps provide security and stability
- Smooth, easy-to-reach dial resistance lets you adjust work out intensity
- Compact design fits easily just about anywhere without cluttering your storage space
- Monitor tilts to adjust to your view
- Product Dimension: 42.5 (W) x 18.13 (H) x 58.25 (D) in
- Recommended Floor Space: 54.5 (W) x 78.25 (L) in
- Includes 90-day parts warranty and 1-year frame warranty
- Folding Cycle
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 68 reviewers who responded, 58 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Only been using it a few days- June 3, 2019
I had the moving issue, until I realized the feet on the bike needed to be adjusted. Played with the adjustment on the tension, You cannot sit on a sofa and do this, get a good straight chair. I tried on my office chair, but the chair moves, so that defeated me using it while on the computer at work. But I like it so much, I have been using it every morning when I get home and so far, I like it. I am a sucker for buying something and not using it after a while, but this wheel. No need to reinvent it, I like it a lot and if I keep it up, will come back and tell you! I especially see the difference when I use my arms to pedal it.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Super easy assembly!- September 20, 2018
I have just received my mini bike and am very pleased at the ease of assembly for this product due to the minimal amount of parts required--two bolts to attach two feet and two pedals with straps. That's it! One suggestion in the assembly: Directions say to attach pedals and then snap on straps--not possible. Attach straps before screwing on the pedals. I tried out the bike for a few minutes upon assembly completion and could not be more satisfied. Pedal operation is super smooth and nearly silent. Bike stays firmly in place on carpeting. This is exactly what I was looking for!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stamina Mini Exercise Bike- November 13, 2020
I am a healthy, active, 5 foot tall, 110 pound, 71 year-old Grandmother who purchased the Stamina Mini Exercise Bike to meet my need for exercise in the winter, when daily walking out of doors in my climate is unsafe. It has exceeded my expectations. I am able to do sustained 30-minute pedaling sessions at 115 revolutions per minute. It was easy to assemble. Other reviewers have mentioned a problem with pedals falling off with use. I have not had this problem - I check for tightness after every couple of uses and there has been no loosening of the pedal connections. Others have mentioned that it 'creeps' away from them on the floor with use. I use it on a stationery mat and it stays put. I would recommend this product.