Stamina InStride Folding Cycle
Available online only
- Folding cycle works to strengthen your muscles while the aerobic exercise increases your metabolism to help burn calories more efficiently
- Pedal the cycle to shed calories and tone your body while performing regular daily tasks at home, in the office, or on vacation
- Lightweight, folding design makes it the ideal travel companion for any fitness-focused person
- Pedal with your feet to work your legs and lower back or pedal you’re your hands to strengthen your arms, shoulders, and back
- Tension control knob allows you to adjust pedal resistance so you can vary your workout intensity
- Low-impact exercise reduces stress on joints
- Built-in rubber feet offer support, preventing the cycle from slipping
- Pedal straps keep your feet secure, working your legs on the up- and down-stroke
- Battery-operated electronic monitor track your workout time
- Comes pre-assembled and is read to use right out of the box
- Product Dimension: 15 (W) x 12.5 (H) x 18 (D) in
- Recommended Floor Space: 27 (W) x 38 (L) in
- Includes 90-day warranty
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 83 reviewers who responded, 71 would recommend this product.
- So disappointed- June 18, 2020
I was so excited to get this item and use it while I was in my online meetings but alas I cannot. It was basically already assembled when it arrived, which is the one star. But the "hardest" that I could make the pedals go was nowhere near any type of work out. It was extremely jerky for around 5 minutes until the metals started heating up and then things went a bit more smoothly. Yes, you read that right, it gets so hot from the friction. I could not get it to sit still, I put it up against a table and also onto a yoga mat. I tried several things for about 2 hours (my patience has a limit) and I am returning it tomorrow.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Well made but some practical limitations- May 12, 2020
Although well made and sturdy there are some issues: 1. It slips forward on just about any surface. I anticipated that this might happen and planned to anchor it to front legs of chair. 2. The resistance T handle is extremely hard to turn and I was never able to generate sufficient resistance (may be just a defect in my unit) 3. The show stopper for me is the limited range of motion. Pedal cranks are only 4" radius. I have 30" inseam and no way can I fully extend leg to get the knee rehabilitation I am looking for. However if you can anchor unit some way to prevent slipping and your legs are short enough so that range of motion isn't an issue, it may be suitable and certainly the price is right.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Used- August 1, 2018
0 Stars is my true review. Bought this and it was clearly not a new item. It had been opened and tried by a previous customer. It had dust, scuffs and dirt on it and even a customer's hair. Best Buy should not sell used products to customers. It was a waste of time having to return this item. Plus the person that returned it was gross and had dirt and hair all over it...both the person and Best Buy should have some decency in the future and at least clean an item before returning it. If an item has scuffs and dents, then don't sell it to a new customer who paid good money for it. I think the item should not have been approved for a return because that customer dirtied and damaged the item and should have been stuck with it. I took one look at it and returned it the next day. In general I can't speak on the item itself from the product maker as I'm not sure if it was completely new but it seemed a bit flimsy and wobbly. Won't be buying from best buy anymore.
Not helpful (3)Report