Stamina Orbital Hydraulic Rowing Machine - English
Available online only
- Compact size makes this rower fit for home gyms
- Deluxe ball-bearing roller system provides a smooth rowing motion
- Single-button multifunction monitor displays speed, distance, row count, time, calories burned, and miles rowed
- Thick padded seat keeps you comfortable during your workout
- Rowing arms offer full range of motion for a more true rowing feel
- Adjustable resistance in the rowing arms provide varying levels of workout
- Pivoting footplates provide a natural and comfortable fit
- Includes 90-day parts warrany and 3-year frame warranty
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 86 reviewers who responded, 79 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good product- April 27, 2016
I would recommend this product if you want to use it for cardio as a beginner. I was not into fitness before I purchased this. I have lost 30 pounds since buying and using it for 30 minutes a day 5 days a week and following a better diet. I have lower my A1C by more than 2 points also. Worked really well for what I needed for 6 months then the seat broke. It sounded like a simply fix but getting the company to cover the part was a bit tricky. Had I contacted the company first rather than where I purchased it then I may not have had the problems I ran into. Once Stamina started with the problem it seems to have been taken care of. We will see. .Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but with two significant issues- January 15, 2021
I like the 1215 Rower. Its well built and easy to use, and there is plenty of resistance for a hard workout. But I had two problems with the rower. The first is that I really had to crank the adjustment knobs down hard to prevent the adjustment from slipping during use. I have strong hands, and I struggled to get the adjustment knobs tight enough for them to not slip during use. The other problem is that due to the position of the foot pedals relative to the base frame, the foot pedals cannot pivot enough to allow me to stay flat-footed when I fully extend my legs. Its ends up feeling like I am standing on a steep hill, and its uncomfortable and awkward.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sturdy Rower- March 25, 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received the rower about 4 weeks ago and have temporarily stopped using it. I love the rower, but I have developed lower back pain from using it. So, I am resting my back for a week or so until the pain subsides. It is very important that you research the proper way to row prior to using this machine. Apparently, I was not. Also, do not overdo it. Start off very slow, like maybe 5 minutes a day and slowly build that up. Hopefully, I will be able to get back on the rower since it works so many muscles. It seems like a good machine and hopefully it is durable. Only time will tell.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.