Stamina X Air Rower
Available online only
- Boost your cardiovascular fitness and strengthen your body with this rower
- Steel frame offers stable support as you're working out
- Rowing chain maintains air resistance and automatically adjusts the resistance to your intensity
- Moulded seat, pivoting foot plates, and padded rowing handle keep you comfortable as you're rowing
- Multifunction monitor shows you real-time measurements for distance, calories burned, speed, time, number of strokes, and strokes per minute
- Foldable design and built-in wheels makes it easy to tuck away the rower when not in use
- Includes 90-day parts warrany and 3-year frame warranty
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 113 reviewers who responded, 106 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Decent Machine - Horrible seat- 6 novembre 2020
As far as budget rowers go, this one will do. It's sturdy, folds up quite well, a little heavy but pretty solid. I like air rowers for doing sprints, no need to play with dials or setting. I was however incredibly disappointed with the seat. I was hoping to spend at least a half hour on this machine and find it difficult to be on it for even 15 minutes. It's a seat made of stone. I have to put a giant cushion under just to be comfortable. If I could go back, I would have spent the money on a concept 2. It will do the job, but be prepared to feel the pain in more than just your legs and arms.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Rower- 15 avril 2016
After purchasing two other row machines before this one and promptly returning due to many issues I decided on this one. I am so impressed with the durability, resistance and design. The footpath is great. There is a lip on the bottom to help hold your foot in and the straps actually hold unlike others with velcro. It also does not come off the ground when pulled with force like others. It works great for both my husband and I. We use it daily in addition to strength training. I would absolutely recommend this machine over any other in its price range. Only thing is that my size 8 foot barely fits. Any smaller feet would take finagling to fit.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok- 21 février 2016
Not bad, but certainly not a Concept2. The handle can only go as far forward as the foot pedals, meaning the stroke is much shorter than a Concept2. This shorter stroke seriously restricts my range of motion and causes me to modify my stroke, resulting in, what I feel is, a less intense and more frustrating workout. The computer calibration also appears to be way off from a concept and not really reliable at all. It still gives an overall good workout and seems that it will last for a while. Considering that this machine cost me half of what a quality machine would have, it does its job but it can be frustrating after knowing what a Concept2 is like.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.