Stamina X Magnetic Rowing Machine
- 8 levels of adjustable magnetic resistance with a simple tension dial are smooth and quiet, so you can work out at home without disturbing others in the household
- Multi-functional workout monitor tracks total strokes, strokes per minute, workout time, distance, and calories burned to help you reach your goals
- Foam rowing handle provides a firm, comfortable grip
- Pivoting foot plates with adjustable straps offer a wide range of motion
- Padded, moulded seat is mounted on ball-bearing rollers for smooth strokes
- Aluminum channels on the rowing beam ensures smooth seat sliding
- Integrated holder provides a place to store drinks, phones, and other essentials
- Built-in wheels make it easy to move the rower from room to room
- Floor protectors help to protect your hardwood, tile, and carpet from damage
- Stores easily on end for compact convenience
- Product dimensions: Width: 55.88cm; height: 68.58cm; depth: 152.4cm
- Recommended floor space: Width: 91.44cm; length: 182.88cm
- Includes 90-day parts warrany and 3-year frame warranty
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- I'll Stick With This Magnetic Rower- March 4, 2020
As a shorter senior citizen, this model of rower is excellent. It was easy to assemble. The magnetic settings for tension are well gauged. I have had the rower for two weeks and use it daily in my workout routine. the slider seat and flywheel are quiet compared to air rowers. The seat is comfortable. The handle bar is soft and comfortable. The fitness meter is excellent providing lots of normally requested data on your workout. Weighing just 45 pounds, and having two wheel, you can easily store the system vertically. Would I recommend this model? Absolutely. The price is also reflected in the value of the rower - reasonable and excellent.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent Rowing Machine with A Couple Wrinkles- January 29, 2022
Couple Wrinkles, but this Rowing Machine has Value. Very decent value if they fix the display console by improving how well the calorie is constructed and mounted, as it did not work both times - it could easily be the longest lasting piece In my opinion; also it is obvious to me even the meticulously careful scrutinizing and curious individuals that for the sleeker magnetic look that reduced its overall bulkiness it delivers a (difficult to gauge) measurable load and resistance fit even for beyond the casual use and regular workout routines - it just would really stand out after I point out how good it is resistance load wise for the money and the size and just in general. Looks good, the back rubber cap does come off if not use correctly, easily assemble but not perfectly invulnerable. I recommend trying out the unit at the show room or consider it a great budget addition that may be an opportunity worth experimenting with for the money to see if it fits you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great workouts with this rower- March 21, 2019
I've had this rowing machine for about six weeks now and put about 9500 reps on the machine without any hiccups or problems. First it took me about 30 minutes to put this together, which is longer than the manual said but I was able to do it by myself. Second, I haven't had any problems with the foot holds. I'm 5'10" 180lbs with a size 11 mens shoe. Just secure the velcro tight across the middle of your shoe and go. Third, the machine seems to be sturdy and I hope it continues to hold up well. It's quiet and the seat slides smoothly without squeaking or making any noises. Lastly, the digital counter has worked just fine without any issues. I reset it after each use and it continues to track my total reps.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a bad starter Rowing Machine- June 22, 2020
Bought this rower a couple of weeks ago, had no idea it would come in bright red. A good thing because my wife loves the color! Performance-wise, it's quiet and efficient. Only knock I have with this machine are the flimsy and hard-to-adjust foot pedals and velcro straps. The plastic definitely feels cheap and not well-designed. The velcro is hard to finagle and you might spend about 5 minutes trying to figure it out. Other than the pedal/velcro issue, can't say we have any problems with our rower! Only used it a few times but I'm glad to have bought it. Great starter rower.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poorly Made Do Not Buy- January 23, 2022
I ordered this rower on sale online and it was shipped for free to my house. I spent an hour putting it together making sure to loctite all the screws so they would not rattle loose. I got on pulled it once and the return spring broke. Had to disassemble the entire thing and return it. Waste of time and poor quality. I didn’t expect much for $300 but I at least thought it would work. I bought the bullet and bought a Concept 2 and no regrets.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report