Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (PC) - English
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Immerse yourself in this narratively-driven single player game galaxy-spanning adventure
- Stay ahead of the Empire as you play the role of a Jedi Padawan trying to revive the Jedi Order
- Aided by a former Jedi Knight, a cantankerous pilot, and a fearless droid, escape the evil machinations of the Empire
- Pick up the pieces of your shattered past to complete your training, develop new Force powers and abilities, and master the arts of the iconic lightsaber
- Approach enemies strategically while you cleverly use your Jedi training to overcome opponents and solve mysteries
- Visit iconic locations, weapons, gear, and enemies while you meet a new set of characters, creatures, droids, and adversaries
- Explore the mysteries of a long-extinct civilization in your efforts to rebuild the remnants of the Jedi Order
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 103 reviewers who responded, 99 would recommend this product.
- You're a Padawan- December 11, 2020
Having played a number of Star Wars RPGs where you are in a control of a top-tier Force user who cap blast a room apart and bring a starship down, it is incredibly refreshing to play as a partly trained Jedi Padawan who is trying to regain his powers. This allowed the game to focus on a small number of Force mechanics that became part of the game world and puzzles and not just victory buttons for the fights. This is a solid game but the game world does feel a bit same-ish after a few worlds until the final chapter. While each planet was designed visually different, you end up doing the same thing. It's an excellent start to a Jedi journey and I look forward to future games that expand upon it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another classic Star Wars adventure- January 13, 2020
A well developed game, by Respawn. An adventure 3rd person game, very much influenced by elements of today's console games such as the reboot Tomb Raiders series, God of Wars, Uncharted and others. This game has 'safer' story lines compared to its predecessors (The infamous Force Unleashed series) There are some physics flaw in this game, but the sweet graphics (especially if you're getting the PC version) will awe you and you'll appreciate this good game made my Respawn. If you are a Star Wars, I fully recommend to get this game and you'll definitely enjoy it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best Star Wars games in awhile.- February 10, 2020
I went into this game not sure what to expect. What I found was something pretty incredible. Like many say, there’s some dark souls like gameplay mixed in with the metroidvania style. I’m a sucker for metroidvania style games. So I naturally got addicted to exploring every nook and cranny to find every item I could find. Per the style, you will have places you can’t go to unless you unlock a certain ability to access it later. The game makes it very easy to manage. The story itself was actually pretty good. I got quite a bit of enjoyment out of it. I liked the protagonist as he was flawed and clearly had his own issues. He didn’t always make the best decisions and made his fair share of mistakes. Not the typical perfect hero type.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is the Star Wars game you've been looking for- December 27, 2019
It's hard to get around the politics of Star Wars these days, and it really can eat into your enjoyment of the theme. That being said, I can't see any fan not at least finding joy in this game. It's an amalgamation of a lot of ideas (Uncharted, Dark Souls come to mind) but it's all meshed in a way that makes for a challenging and engrossing game. There's something for everyone here and to top it off, no microtransactions or sneaky publisher nonsense. Just a solid game made by a tremendous team. It's worth your money even at full price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite experience with a Star Wars game!- May 8, 2020
Outside of KOTOR, this is the most complete experience I've had with a Star Wars game. The story, main character, supporting characters, and villains are excellent. It is honestly more entertaining and better written than a great majority of Star Wars content. Where I enjoy it more than KOTOR is the gameplay. It is an excellent blend of standard lightsaber fair with some Devil May Cry/Dark Souls. Those games are the best in class for third person action games, so great inspirations. I can't wait to see what is next for the crew.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.