Star Wars Squadrons (PS4)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Hop into the pilot's seat in this thrilling Star Wars single-player story, or take off in thrilling multiplayer modes
- Set after the events of Return of the Jedi, near the conclusion of the Galactic Civil War, you'll battle for the galaxy for the New Republic or the Empire
- Master the art of intense starfighter combat in an authentic piloting experience where you're right there in the cockpit
- Engage in intense 5-on-5 multiplayer dogfights and plan skirmishes with your squadron in the briefing room to tip the scales in fleet battles throughout space
- Triumph as a team and complete tactical objectives across stunning battlefields, including the gas giant of Yavin Prime and the shattered moon of Galitan
- Take control of various classes of starfighters, such as the A-wing, the X-wing, the TIE fighter, and the TIE bomber
- Modify and customise your ship and your squadron to crush the opposition
- Climb the ranks as you play and unlock new components such as weapons, hulls, engines, shields, and cosmetic items
- Play the entirety of the game in virtual reality on PSVR (PlayStation VR and accessories sold separately)
Number of Players
- Game Disc
Of the 834 reviewers who responded, 780 would recommend this product.
- Great graphics, good game play, PSVR a little too- January 16, 2021
Finally get to feel what it's like to pilot some of the most iconic star wars spacecraft. This game is beautiful on the PS5 in 4K. If you walk in the room and see it on you take a double take and make sure it's not a movie. I also tried it on on the PSVR. The opening screens were amazing being able to look around the hanger. Unfortunately I could only handle about 10 minutes of game play before I started to feel a bit of motion sickness. I think it was looking around while flying around. Again the images were amazing and it was so cool, just wish I could have enjoyed it a little longer. I'll try it again at some point and see if I can go a bit longer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really Solid Dog Fighting- October 12, 2020
The game is only $40 so it's not a full fledged $60 game but it definitely is engaging / the graphics are great and it plays at a smooth 60FPS. The dogfighting / multiplayer is fun but hopefully there will be more additions coming soon. The single player game is fun but once you play multiplayer it does feel a bit easy and the storyline isn't the most engaging but it's serviceable. Hopefully there will be more ships / skins / updates to come. Also the PSVR is really immersive - the graphics take a hit but it works really really well and its really fun to play in VR. If not even better than regular!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique in it's own- May 30, 2021
This game is fun if your into first person shooter and driving. The levels are a little more difficult than I would have thought. Graphics are ok, your pretty much a fighter pilot blasting stuff. Stuff moves fast so be weary if your prone to motion sickness. For me it gets kind of repetitive so I only played short spurts here and there at a time. Can choose to invert your controls if you really want to feel like your flying an aircraft. Audio and sound effects are awesome. I personally am not a fan of 1st person view/ play in games, but anyone that is I'm sure will find this game entertaining.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.