Star Wars Squadrons (Xbox One)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Hop into the pilot's seat in this thrilling Star Wars single-player story, or take off in thrilling multiplayer modes
- Set after the events of Return of the Jedi, near the conclusion of the Galactic Civil War, you'll battle for the galaxy for the New Republic or the Empire
- Master the art of intense starfighter combat in an authentic piloting experience where you're right there in the cockpit
- Engage in intense 5-on-5 multiplayer dogfights and plan skirmishes with your squadron in the briefing room to tip the scales in fleet battles throughout space
- Triumph as a team and complete tactical objectives across stunning battlefields, including the gas giant of Yavin Prime and the shattered moon of Galitan
- Take control of various classes of starfighters, such as the A-wing, the X-wing, the TIE fighter, and the TIE bomber
- Modify and customise your ship and your squadron to crush the opposition
- Climb the ranks as you play and unlock new components such as weapons, hulls, engines, shields, and cosmetic items
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 614 reviewers who responded, 567 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Star Wars Game!!- September 7, 2021
Just recently started playing this on my Xbox One X but so far it’s absolutely wonderful! This gives me flashbacks to my childhood when I had the GameCube at age 4 and one of the first games I had was Star Wars Rouge Leader where you’re able to pilot your own Star Wars ships and such and fight. Truly great game and it’s bringing back lots of fond memories I have of playing older Star War titles. Wish EA could make every game they have like this. Truly a knock out of the park and the graphics are incredible. Story mode so far is nice and the sound is incredible “Astro A50s”. Definitely happy with my purchase and would recommend this to anyone!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pilot the x wing or Tie fighter- October 15, 2020
Pretty cool game I love the ability to play both sides. The story line is ok but over all well made game.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worthy successor to the legendary X-Wing series- November 13, 2020
At its core, Star Wars Squadrons is a 5v5 multiplayer arena game, but to those of us that grew up playing games in the classic X-Wing series, it'll feel like a trip down memory lane. Each of the eight starfighters you can fly feel distinct from one another, and some light simulation elements like power management, shield positioning, and equipping aftermarket systems helps the game feel like a successor to the old X-wing games with modern ease-of-use improvements. The story mode may be short, but it has some interesting and varied combat, but the true star is the multiplayer, especially fleet battles. Finding a team that works together to take down a Star Destroyer is a blast, and you'll want to do it again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Damaged or Defective Disc- December 26, 2020
The disc has a big imperfection which doesn’t allow the game to be played. The Xbox displays an error message. Will hopefully be able to return or exchange tomorrow.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the full retail price, purchase used- December 6, 2021
The missions & story line were ok. I felt the overall storyline & missions were way too short as compared to the other Star Wars games available for Xbox. There are lots of ways to customize your ships. Almost too many options & functions to learn. There is a steep learning curve to playing the online group battles, & you will feel like a newbie for way too long. I have more fun playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 spacecraft. I would recommend purchasing this product used at deep discount. To me it's not worth the full retail price.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns