Stardew Valley (Switch)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- You've inherited a farm plot from your grandfather and this is your chance to live the idyllic life you've been dreaming of in this farming simulation RPG
- Clear the land, collect seeds, grow crops, raise animals, and turn an overgrown field into a thriving farm you can be proud of
- Hone your skills over time in areas such as farming, mining, combat, fishing, and foraging
- Customise your skills by choosing from a variety of professions
- Collect cooking recipes and create dishes that will enhance your skills, running speed, or combat prowess
- Craft useful objects like scarecrows, oil makers, furnaces, or even the rare and expensive crystalarium
- Interact and befriend the other 30+ inhabitants of Pelican Town and become an integral part of the community
- Find a partner and choose between 12 unique bachelors or bachelorettes who you'll share your farm with and maybe even start a family
- You get to choose what's important: helping restore Stardew Valley to its former glory or joining forces with the Joja Corporation
Number of Players
- Game Cartridge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 120 reviewers who responded, 114 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Life in the Valley- April 22, 2021
Similar to my review here on Hades, it is cheaper to buy it digital. However with the physical purchase you would be supporting the developer as well as the company who ported the game to a physical copy. The physical copy as a reversible cover art as well as a art book. This game in my opinion is better than Animal crossing as there is much more to do in this game than there is in Animal Crossing. You can get married, fight creatures in a dungeon, build your own farm and discover a few different secrets. This game was also completely developed by 1 person. Very impressive.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Farmer Jojo- May 3, 2021
The latest arc of Hirohiko Araki's long running manga Jojo's Bizarre Adventures takes a stunning twist as it shifts to a video game format. Following the death of the prior Jojo, you find yourself cut off from your inheritance to the Jojo Mart corporation. Left with nothing, you're forced to move to Stardew Valley, where you are left with a rundown shack and a dog who keeps biting your ankles. Encountering a motley crew of strange people who never accept your gifts and best girl Abigail, you begin your quest to reclaim your fortune by planting corn and killing monsters.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great game to pass the time, highly addictive- April 27, 2021
You can do a ton of things in SDV; farm, mine, fish, build relationships and more. This game is addicting and you never run out of things to do. Only complaint is a lot of things need to be researched and aren’t obvious, not terrible but be prepared to consult the wiki most of the time. Comes with a simple guide book which is nice since most games don’t have them anymore. The Nintendo Switch is the perfect system to play Stardew Valley on. Definitely recommend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report