Starlink: Battle for Atlas (Switch)
- The game comes with physical models, which you can mix and match to create your own personalized starship configuration
- The Nintendo Switch version includes Fox McCloud from the classic Nintendo franchise Star Fox, as well as his iconic Arwing Starfighter and a Star Fox story mission
- Choose your weapon loads and establish your own playstyle with different pilot abilities
- Journey through 7 exotic alien worlds of the Atlas Star System and take on a wide variety of unique challenges
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3554 reviewers who responded, 3258 would recommend this product.
- Best version of Starlink; Fun, but not amazing.- November 15, 2018
The Switch version of the game has extra exclusive Starfox content that is done very well and true to that franchise. The game itself is a good spaceship action game with some RPG and open-world elements. The physical starter pack is a little pricey compared to the digital version, but I feel like I paid $10 for the physical Arwing which is reasonable. The figurines and weapons aren't the best looking, so you really have to decide if it's worth it to get the Arwing or not. If not, get the digital version of the game; I'd recommend it for anyone who likes flying around with a spaceship, semi-mindless side quests, and over-the-shoulder shooters.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Star fox game that’s not a Star Fox game- April 26, 2019
Ever since this title was announced I wanted to get it but it was to expensive at its release so I waited I regret waiting bc some of the toy accessories (while not required for actual gameplay but look cool on display) are no longer available. You can play this whole game with Fox in the switch version and he fits right in with the rest of the crew tho at some points it does seem like he and the other star fox members r just slapped haphazardly in certain cutscenes as if to remind you “hey we exist to guys” I would absolutely recommend picking this up before Ubisoft takes the physical editions from stores a MUST have for any physical only gamerYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Low Expectations - Great Results- December 31, 2019
Going into the game I felt hesitant. That it was going to be a terribly story with terrible mechanics. I was wrong. The controls were fluid. Story was good for what it was and will entertain all types of children. However, this game is similar to Skylanders. To get new ships, weapons, and pilots one must go out and buy the toys for them or alternatively buy them digitally through the Nintendo E Shop (buying them digitally means that you will get the item in game without the need of the toy. The ships, weapons, and pilots are all costly and not worth the buy. Overall a good game. Kept me busy for a total of 26 hours before beating the game itself.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.