SteelSeries Aerox 3 18000 DPI Bluetooth Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
- Right-handed ergonomic design allows for extended hours of comfortable use
- Six programmable buttons let you customise or configure your layout according to your gaming needs
- TrueMove Air optical sensor technology and 18,000DPI sensor ensure incredibly precise gaming accuracy
- Scroll wheel offers added convenience
- Ultra-lightweight design weighs only 66g and allows for extremely fast and smooth gameplay
- Optimised battery with fast charging features offers up to 200 hours of life
- AquaBarrier with IP54 rating offers enhanced water-resistance and protection from dust and elements
- Impressive RGB custom lighting makes your gaming experience more immersive
- 2.4GHz and multi-purpose Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity offers 2 ways for reliable wireless connectivity
- USB-C cable enables easy connectivity, quick charging, and allows for aftermarket customisation
- Compatible with Xbox, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 gaming consoles; Windows, macOS, and Linux operating systems
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 220 reviewers who responded, 191 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good for Work and Play- January 29, 2021
Docking a star for the delay on wake up. While it only takes 10 seconds to wake up, other wireless mice are able to do this without missing beat. But you know what those don’t have? Bluetooth and fast charging. It’s super nice and clean to just have one mouse on my desk. and swapping between my work computer and personal is super easy. The only other mouse I know that can do this is the Razer Deathadder v2 pro and it’s 30% more expensive. Buyer beware, this mouse uses really shallow skates (that glide very, very well). This may cause scratching on a cloth pad. I use a hard pad, so no issues for me. It’s a joy to use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good mouse, bad lighting (and a huge receiver)- June 19, 2021
Overall a very good product. It is light, sturdy, and performs pretty well. The receiver is huge but doesn't really bother me that much (it's almost the size of a standard USB drive). One issue I have been having is its lighting effects. After using it for a while, its lighting effect will start acting strangely and instead of following what lighting effects I set it to have, it start displaying seeming random lighting effects (I currently turned lighting to be off and it still does that). Even though this does not have any effect on the normal performance of the mouse, I feel that at this price, this error should not happen. Hopefully they can fix it with a software patch.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Knocked down by one major flaw- July 27, 2021
The mouse is great whenever it works, however, it has major issues disconnecting when using 2.4 wireless option. The dongle is very cheap and poorly made. Look up "Aerox 3 keeps disconnecting" and you will find multiple results of people with the same issue. I am only giving it 2 stars instead of one because the mouse feels great and functions great, (when it isn't disconnecting every few seconds to every few minutes) but how flawed its wireless connectivity is makes anything positive about this mouse irrelevant. I should have never strayed from Razer products.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.