SteelSeries Arctis 1 Gaming Headset for PC/PS5/PS4/Xbox Series X|S/Xbox One/Switch - Black
- Features signature soundscape of the award-winning Arctis line, emphasizing subtle, yet critical sounds to give you an audio advantage
- Made in the same award-winning spirit as the Arctis line, with a high focus on providing a sound advantage while you are playing
- High-performance speakers, 40mm drivers, neodymium magnets, and a frequency response of 20 Hz - 20 kHz ensure you hear every game in detail
- Detachable ClearCast noise canceling microphone offers integrated noise cancellation and studio-quality voice clarity, so in-game communication is crystal clear
- Natural sounding clarity, Discord certified -Steel-reinforced headband for a perfect fit and lasting durability
- Perfect for on-the-go with a sleek, low-profile design, detachable microphone, and fold-flat earcups
- Compatible with all gaming platforms, including PC, PC5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Switch via the universal 3.5mm wired connection
- Arctis 1 Headset
- Dual 3.5mm Extension Cable
- Product Information Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 543 reviewers who responded, 490 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Arctic 1- December 3, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I got this arctic 1 head phone for gaming the Arctis 1 for my son who is getting into gaming and I didn't want to go overboard with his headset (I am a gamer and have more expensive equipment but not about to have him start on that!). I was really surprised with the Arctis 1. It is very comfortable and light weight. The head strap padding is pretty good and the fit works both on my head and my sons head (12 years old). He really likes the detachable mic (personally I don't care as I just use it for gaming, but he likes that he can connect it to different devices that don't use the mic and therefore doesn't have a large mic in his face). I was a little skeptical as SteelSeries makes great products, but hasn't done that well at this price point. However, after using it and seeing my son's response as well, would highly recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool concept- December 19, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've never used a SteelSeries product before so I wasn't sure what to expect from this product. Overall, I was pretty happy with the Arctis 1. I used them mainly with my PS4 and a little with my phone. When testing with my phone I noticed the audio quality seemed to be lacking slightly in the bass department, but to be fair, that isn't the market they are aiming towards. When it came to gaming use, I was really happy with them. They picked up my voice well, provided a decent volume, and had good midrange quality that helped me hear other players. I'd never seen a headset with a removable microphone, so having that feature was really cool to be able to take it from gaming, to outside to mow my lawn without getting funny looks from the neighbors.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great product.- May 16, 2020
I now work from home at a call center. I needed a new microphone headset. This works perfectly! Background noise (ex. Dog barking, neighbors being loud, lawn mowers, etc.) has dramatically reduced. I also like the fact that I can hear what I’m saying in my ears when I talk. Almost like when you plug your ears and talk. That makes it easy to not get distracted. I usually don’t write reviews but this one deserved it. Especially for the price. Hope this helps!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sound, easy plug and play!- December 26, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is the Steelseries Arctis 1 all-platform wired gaming headset. I connected this to my Xbox one system and immediately worked with no connection issues. This arctis headset has a removable microphone, or use the on off button for the microphone. The microphone and volume buttons are easily accessible on the left side of the ear muff. There is a wheel for the volume and an on/off button for the microphone. I have also used this connected to my phone for listening to music and watching youtube videos. The sound has great clarity. For me it does feel a little weighted on my head. After maybe about two hours the rim of the ear muffs do start to bother me some, not bad but still some. Overall I get great sound whether I am playing video games on my Xbox one, listening to music, or watching youtube videos. The ear muff parts do cover over your ears and are comfortable to a certain extent. This headset is also great for traveling as you can turn the ear muffs almost flat if you need to pack them, and detach the microphone. The headset does feel of good quality, looks like a nice quality gaming accessory.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sound for gaming!- December 2, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These headphones met all my expectations, the sound was crisp, and clear. They also fit my ears perfectly. I was so glad the mic was adjustable and removable.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns