Steelseries Arctis 1 Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox One - Black
- Over-ear headphones completely seal your ears, blocking the ambient noise for a distraction-free gaming experience every time
- 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity with compact USB-C dongle offers lossless audio with ultra-low latency in 30m effective range
- Equipped with high-quality neodymium speaker drivers to deliver signature Arctis sound that lets you hear every detail perfectly
- SteelSeries Engine software lets you adjust EQ settings, mic level, and side tone control based on your preferences
- Compatible with Xbox, PC, and Switch dock for indoor usage and works with Nintendo Switch and Android devices for outdoor usage
- Discord-certified, detachable ClearCast noise-cancelling microphone features a bi-directional design just like the deck crews of aircraft carrier use to make your voice sound clear and natural for in-game conversations
- Intuitive on-ear controls give quick access to adjust volume levels or mute the mic without pausing your game
- High-quality fabric AirWeave ear cushions let you enjoy prolonged gaming sessions comfortably by keeping your ears cool and dry
- Lightweight, steel-reinforced headband fits precisely on your head by adjusting to the head size and ensures durability of the headphones
- Built-in battery quickly powers up in 3 hours to give you up to 20 hours of continuous playtime for on-the-go gaming
- Flexible wired connectivity allows you to bridge the headphones to your devices using a universal cable with 3.5mm connection to keep your game going even after the battery got exhausted
- USB A To USB C Adapter
- USB C Dongle
- Charging Cable
- Product Information Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 343 reviewers who responded, 313 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great for limited usage- April 19, 2021
New addition with our new PS5. We were looking for the Arctis 7 and could not find it in stock, so we went with the Arctis 1. Overall I am pleased with the purchase. I would not say that I was looking for the best of the best, but wanted to use every once in a while. As I am not a major gamer. Comfort is great for my usage, but I can see that they may not be the best for extended periods of time. A bonus for these is the ability to cross over to my kids usage of their Nintendo Switch. Overall a great purchase. Everyone in a while I think about grabbing a pair of the Arctis 7s, but I think that I keep these around for a while.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible- June 17, 2020
I use this headset with my PS4 Pro as well as my Xbox. They work perfectly on both. I love how well the wireless setup works. They are nice and loud (so you can hear conversations more clearly), great fullness and depth to the audio and are incredibly comfortable. They fit well on over my ears and don't overheat at all (after hours of play). On top of that, the mic is amazing! My friends report that I sound better than anyone else when we are playing (and no cutting out like other wireless mics). It feels like Steel Series did an incredible job packing a lot of great features into a $100 headset.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sounds Amazing and Works with Everything- June 8, 2020
I’ve had the Arctis 1 Wireless for Xbox for about a week now and I’ve been using it constantly with both my Xbox One X and my Nintendo Switch. This headset is so good, so comfy and sounds incredible on both systems. The game sound is much fuller and deeper than I expected and this headset can get loud. I feel like I can hear absolutely everything when playing Apex Legends or CoD on my Xbox and I’m able to drown everybody out when I playing games on my Switch. It’s so convenient being able to take the dongle from one to the other and the headset just works. I highly recommend it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.