SteelSeries Arctis 5 RGB Gaming Headset for PC/PS4/PS5 - Black
- Over-ear headphones designed to provide a full seal that blocks out external distractions and a comfortable fit for your long PC gaming sessions
- Play all day with athletics-inspired performance fabric AirWeave ear cushions that keep your ears cool and dry
- Wired headset eliminates the hassle of dying batteries and charging
- Designed with S1 speaker drivers that produce audio with ultra-low distortion so you pick up every sound detail
- Immerse yourself in 360-degrees of precision audio with next-generation DTS Headphone:X v2.0 surround sound
- USB ChatMix Dial lets you balance the volume between your game and chat audio on the fly
- Discord-certified ClearCast microphone delivers studio-quality voice clarity and background noise cancellation
- Prism RGB illumination adds a unique design flair that lets you customize the lighting effects on your headset
- Compatible with all gaming platforms, including PC, Mac, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and even mobile devices thanks to the 3.5mm detachable cable for a great gaming experience
- Arctis 5
- Main Cable
- USB ChatMix Dial
- 3.5mm 4 Pole Adapter
- Product Info Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1783 reviewers who responded, 1632 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best gaming headset I have tried- October 14, 2016
I have used both a Kraken Pro and Cloud II, and I thought I really liked them till I bought my new Arctis 5. First impression was that these don't look like the stereotypical gaming headsets. And then I put them on, adjusted the headband and fell in love with the materials they used. Super comfortable. The sound made me realize what I had been missing with the other headsets - clear and sharp highs, mid and low, so you truly hear everything. My final test was with the mic - I have to say that may be the best thing about the Arctis 5. It is truly miles ahead on clarity and noise cancellation. My only complaint is the length of the cord with the chat mix dial. Overall, I LOVE this headset.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best mic of all time- June 29, 2017
The arctis 5 is the best headset I have ever had. It's a one size fits all, I have a big head with a lot of hair and it feels super comfortable with the suspension band keeping it t firm on your head. The ear padding is like breathable mesh and very comfortable for long gaming sessions. I've only tried this for PC and not any console. You can only get the 7.1 surround sound on PC. All my friends I talk to say my voice is much more clear and crisp. Best mic ever I would compare the mic to some high end seinhessers. Last but not least the RGB aspect is very nice although you can't see it cause it's on your head just a nice addition to a great sleek and simple headset. Best headset for the moneyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb- August 21, 2020
I am a bit of a sound nut. I have been using my Grado set for music, and my Sennheiser for movies and gaming, but i was thinking maybe I should get something with a mic for gaming. So with the intention of using them for just gaming, i also tried listening to some music on Youtube/Jango/IHeartRadio. These beat both my other pairs by far in my opinion. So much so that i havent put either of my other sets on my head since I bought these like 6 months ago. They truly sound like I am listening to sounds in a studio live and with top of the line equipment. You cant possibly go wrong at this price point, as they sound better than more expensive sets. EZYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Good sound- May 17, 2021
Sound is great, nice bass, and i wasnt really expecting it to light up and change color on the ear covers. The headband is also pretty comfortable and adjustable. However, the mic light can shine in your eyes, the light turns off when youre muted. So if you have a side conversation while streaming, its at least a good visual reminder that youre not muted.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gameing Head Set- March 22, 2017
Gaming headset with DTS Good Quality Sound and Reviewd On YouTube by gamers and game reviews the DTs is good for movies on PC that has DTS sound in It Bee Cool GAME Players not to mention guys it lights up on the headset it's not the widest one but is ok to use for gaming.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns