SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless Gaming Headset with Microphone - Black
- Over-ear headphones designed to provide a full seal that blocks out external distractions and a comfortable fit for your long PC gaming sessions
- 2.4GHz wireless connection delivers lossless audio with low latency and no interference for crystal-clear sound right as it happens
- Wireless headset provides up to 24 hours of use per charge for continuous play during long gaming sessions
- Designed with S1 speaker drivers that produce audio with ultra-low distortion so you pick up every sound detail
- Features DTS Headphone:X v2.0 surround sound to provide 360-degree audio for a truly immersive experience
- ClearCast microphone is Discord certified to provide studio-quality sound with background noise cancellation , allowing your teammates to always hear you clearly
- Compatible with all gaming platforms, including PC, Mac, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and even mobile devices thanks to the 3.5mm detachable cable for a great gaming experience
- Product Information Guide
- Arctis 7
- Wireless Transmitter
- Console Cable
- MicroUSB Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2123 reviewers who responded, 1918 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT- December 29, 2020
We bought the Arctis 7 for my little brother for Christmas and it worked amazing for one day... The next day he gets on his pc and every 15 seconds the headsets isn't able to connect to the transmitter, it beeps twice cuz the signal is lost to the transmitter and it beeps again when it reconnects. This happens about 5 times every minute so it's unusable. We tried everything that we searched up yet no fix. We got a faulty transmitter right out of the box in best buy and now that everything is shut down for lockdown we can't even get ahold of best buy for a refund or warranty. Don't post a stupid number if you aren't going to even use it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (60)Report
- Great headset- May 10, 2019
I usually don’t like wireless headsets, but I needed one for my new ps4 setup. For the past few years I’ve sworn by my cloud 2’s, and never thought I’d switch brands. Until I came across these... The sound is great, the mic is pretty clear, but the star of the show is the battery life. I RARELY charge these (like once every few days) and that’s with heavy, daily use. The only complaint I’ve had is that my friends complained they could hardly hear me at first, but a quick change to the sound settings and I was loud and clear. Seriously think about getting these, especially for the price. There’s reasons this set has won the awards it has.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Wireless Headset you can get under $150!!- June 21, 2019
I purchased these earlier this week when they were on sell for $123. And I have to say this is the best Headset I have ever used. Wireless or cord. It is very comfortable, Long Battery Life, And great sound. Only Negative I can find is the Sound on PC with (Engine 3 - EQ software) Takes it to the next level. So if you are buying for Console (PS4 Specifically) the Sound is very good, but would not say it is 7.1 Surround Sound. But when play FPS Games you do hear the enemy much better. But if you are buying for PC there is no better headset under $150. Also the Mic is very good, can't say it is the best Gaming Mic you can get like it i advertised.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.