SteelSeries Arctis 7P+ (Plus) Wireless Gaming Headset for PS5/PS4 - White
- Over-ear design with a lighweight, durable steel headband and an elastic ski band lets you play day and night in comfort
- RF wireless connectivity allow you to use the headset for up to 30 hours on one charge
- Retractable Discord-certified ClearCast microphone boasting a bidirectional noise-cancelling design lets you speak loud and clear
- Passive noise cancellation technology for an immersive audio experience while playing
- Enjoy rich lossless 2.4GHz 3D audio that is designed for PlayStation 5 with backwards compatibility on PlayStation 4 for gaming consoles options
- Control the sound at the touch of a button with on-ear controls
- 3.5mm share jack lets you connect the headset and share audio with your friend for extra convenience
- Includes a 3.5mm Share Jack and a USB-C dongle with a USB-A adapter
- Compatible with PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 120 reviewers who responded, 100 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I got a year update- April 10, 2022
Ive owned this headset for a year now and ill say these are the best headsets ever its funny when i paid for mine they were 99 bucks so they went up which i dont blame them they are really nice. If you are hesitant dont hit buy now they are that good. I love how detailed the sound quality is and how everything doesnt sound like its all there its even and controlled including the bass and its pure and crystal the mic quality is something else but idc about that also they are super comfortable i forget im wearing them lol not lying too ive owned astros and turtlebeachs and they all seemed to break after a year… but this one keeps on trucking and it works like as if i pulled it out the box.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Near flawless- February 26, 2022
Great quality headset, specifically for the PS5. Works really well with the 3D audio, and the microphone is super clear. By far the best available when compared with other high end sets. Only real downside is some software compatibility issues with the Sony architecture. Example: when turning the headset OFF, the audio doesn't automatically switch to the TV speakers. Sony's own headphones will always automatically do this. Minor inconvenience, as the PS5's quick menu makes it easy to switch between headphone sound and tv speakers. Perhaps something that could be fixed with a software update down the road as well. Overall amazing headset!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the money- December 25, 2021
I really wanted to like these headphones, but they just sound terrible. They cost twice as much as the Corsair VOID Pro wireless, and sound worse. Steelseries software is terrible too. Their 'Engine' software used to be good for changing EQ settings, but since they switched to GG, many features have disappeared. Maybe you have the patience to tinker and make the sound bearable, but I don't. The 'highs' are so tinny, it made me nauseous. The only reason I gave it a 2 star instead of a 1 star is that they are light and comfortable. Buyer Beware ; Bestbuy's return policy won't let you return these once they've been opened, so make sure you do you homework so you're not stuck with an expensive paperweight.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Perfect- December 9, 2021
Very comfortable headphones i first got the 3d pulse to try out a wireless headset for the first time ever and they were not very comfortable i got the steelseries arctis 7p and they feel so nice the sound is very premium and it has an equalizer setting on the pc to adjust audio if you want to step it up a notch would fully reccomendYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PS5 Headset- May 4, 2022
I bought these to take advantage of 3D Audio on the PS5. They ended up as a replacement for my Blackshark V2 Pros on PC. Not only do they sound great with 3D Audio, they are excellent with Dolby Atmos for headphones on PC. I found them more comfortable for long gaming sessions than the Blacksharks, which are also very comfortable. Passive noise isolation is somewhat lacking though, and the software EQ presets are not very well identified. My only other minor gripe is the USB C dongle covers up the adjacent USB A port on the PS5. Otherwise, I am very impressed with this headset and would recommend these to anyone looking for a good headset with a lot of features and built-in support for 3D Audio.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns