SteelSeries Arctis 7P Wireless Gaming Headset for PlayStation 5 - White
- Lossless 2.4GHz wireless audio gives you ultra-low latency gaming for all the hottest next-gen titles at a range of up to 12 metres
- 40mm neodymium drivers with a frequency response range of 20Hz to 20kHz deliver powerful, immersive sound
- Discord-certified ClearCast bidirectional microphone lets you keep in touch with all your teammates so they can hear you loud and clear
- Rechargeable battery with up to 24 hours of life on a single charge means this headset is ready to stay with you all day and all night for your longest gaming sessions
- Over-ear wireless gaming headset with passive noise cancellation is designed for PlayStation 5; also compatible with PlayStation 4, PC, Android, and Nintendo Switch for a great gaming experience
- USB-C Wireless Transmitter
- Mobile Audio Cable
- Charging Cable
- USB-C to USB-A Adapter
- Product Information Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 965 reviewers who responded, 893 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Was great while it worked- November 24, 2020
I received my headset on October 20 and it sat in the box for a couple weeks until my PS5 got here on November 13. I plugged it in and it worked great for a whole 10 days before it quit. I contacted Best Buy regarding the warranty and they told me to contact the manufacturer because it’s been over 30 days since I purchased it. I am unable to get ahold of Steel Series in regards to this matter, so I thought I should leave a review so someone else doesn’t have the same headache. It’s a great headset when it works, but good luck getting any help if you have a problem with itNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (14)Report
- Sound is ok, not what I was expecting- March 5, 2021
Was looking for a headset for primarily for PS5 but also works with MacBook. Sound was ok, but even with PS5 volume maxed and headset maxed still didn't seem that loud. I did like the immersion sound it gave (zone sound around my head) but still lacked what i was expecting. I played with the settings on my MacBook and sound settings and couldn't find anything I liked. Was also not great for listening to music or watching a movie (lacking bass), so not great for my secondary use on my MacBook. Still looking for other headsets that will fit my lifestyle with PS5 and MacBook.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Almost Perfect- January 15, 2021
Absolute amazing sound quality, one of the best headsets I've owned. Honestly, the only reason it's not a full 5 stars is because the SteelSeries Arctis 7X (which is marketed as the Xbox equivalent) works on both my SeriesX and PS5, while this Arctis 7P only works on the PS5. Granted, if you just have the PS5 and have no plans on getting an Xbox, this is perfect and definitely the headset I'd recommend most (it's better than the 3D Pulse)....but if you have both PS and Xbox and want a headset that'll work for both, I suggest going with the Arctis 7X. The only reason I purchased both headsets (the 7X and 7P) was just to have a headset for each console.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.