SteelSeries Arctis 7P Wireless Gaming Headset for PlayStation 5 - White
- Over-ear wireless gaming headset with passive noise cancellation is designed for PlayStation 5; also compatible with PlayStation 4, PC, Android, and Nintendo Switch
- Lossless 2.4GHz wireless audio gives you ultra-low latency gaming for all the hottest next-gen titles at a range of up to 12 metres
- 40mm neodymium drivers with a frequency response range of 20Hz to 20kHz deliver powerful, immersive sound
- Discord-certified ClearCast bidirectional microphone lets you keep in touch with all your teammates so they can hear you loud and clear
- Rechargeable battery with up to 24 hours of life on a single charge means this headset is ready to stay with you all day and all night for your longest gaming sessions
- USB-C Wireless Transmitter
- Mobile Audio Cable
- Charging Cable
- USB-C to USB-A Adapter
- Product Information Guide
Of the 712 reviewers who responded, 658 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Was great while it worked- November 24, 2020
I received my headset on October 20 and it sat in the box for a couple weeks until my PS5 got here on November 13. I plugged it in and it worked great for a whole 10 days before it quit. I contacted Best Buy regarding the warranty and they told me to contact the manufacturer because it’s been over 30 days since I purchased it. I am unable to get ahold of Steel Series in regards to this matter, so I thought I should leave a review so someone else doesn’t have the same headache. It’s a great headset when it works, but good luck getting any help if you have a problem with itNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (9)Report
- Almost Perfect- January 15, 2021
Absolute amazing sound quality, one of the best headsets I've owned. Honestly, the only reason it's not a full 5 stars is because the SteelSeries Arctis 7X (which is marketed as the Xbox equivalent) works on both my SeriesX and PS5, while this Arctis 7P only works on the PS5. Granted, if you just have the PS5 and have no plans on getting an Xbox, this is perfect and definitely the headset I'd recommend most (it's better than the 3D Pulse)....but if you have both PS and Xbox and want a headset that'll work for both, I suggest going with the Arctis 7X. The only reason I purchased both headsets (the 7X and 7P) was just to have a headset for each console.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Most comfortable headset I owned- December 31, 2020
As my title says it's the most comfortable headset I owned as it barely feels like it's resting on your head. I place comfort over everything else so I was pleased that it passed with flying colors on that regard. It also works on every device besides the Xbox One. If you want a device that's also Xbox compatible, the Steelseries 7X model will fill your needs. The wireless dongle for the headset works with usb-c but they include usb-a adapter if you don't want to use the usb-c port on your PS5. The connectivity is easy and painless, the sounds are smooth and crisp with no cracking, and the headset looks very sharp matching the colors of the PS5 system.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.