SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Gaming Headset - Black
- Over-ear headphones provide a full seal that blocks out external distractions and a comfortable fit for your marathon gaming sessions
- Built-in Xbox wireless and Bluetooth connectivity allow you to instantly connect to your Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One or smartphone, so you can take calls or listen to some music while gaming
- 40mm drivers and neodymium magnets emphasize subtle, yet critical sounds to give you an audio advantage
- ClearCast, bi-directional microphone is Discord certified to provide crisp, natural sound with background noise cancellation, allowing your teammates to always hear you properly
- Chipset design ensures superior audio quality with dual-wireless support and is optimized for ultra-low power consumption, giving you more than 20 hours of battery life on a single charge
- Compatible with all platforms, including PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X , and even mobile devices thanks to the universal 3.5mm cable for a great gaming experience
- Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1581 reviewers who responded, 1183 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not worth the money has to many firmware problems.- June 19, 2020
The quality is good but they have to many problems for me to recommend. They font connect to the xbox easily when I do manage to get them connected after 20 mins of trying they cut in and out. When you walk to far away they disconnect and dont reconnect when you get closer you have to turn the headset off and turn it back on then reconnect to the xbox again and fight it to connect for another 20 mins firmware is terrible on these plus they wont charge 90%of the time and will only charge with the cable they come with and a phone wall charger wont charge plugged into the xbox or any regular usb. When using the bluetooth they are super quiet.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Is it worth the money???- March 1, 2021
They are comfortable! they are good for gaming and talk on the phone with them when you don’t want the action to stop. but now there are some downsides to these headsets! If they (don’t Connect) to your Xbox or xbox-series x you will need to disconnect the power cord to your Xbox device and reconnected, then after words it will connect but now your Xbox remote might get disconnected as well and if you don’t have the usb-C you will have a hard time reconnecting your Xbox remote controller now! Now x box said they will fix this issue in the updates for the Remote controls being disconnected. Now tell yourself something is it worth the price?No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent gaming headset- June 20, 2020
I did a lot of research looking into the right headset for gaming between these and Astro and ended up with this one. I came from a pair of Astro’s and it’s a world of a difference. It’s been absolutely fantastic and sounds great. Arctis nailed it on the head with everything. The experience has been easy and seamless. I can hear footsteps in CoD very well and everything just sounds the way it was meant to be heard. It is insanely comfortable and battery life has been as expected. The mic is great and my friends say I sound more natural. Although it has a premium price, you’re getting a premium headset and I believe it’s worth every penny.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.