SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox Series X|S/Xbox One - Black
- Over-ear headphones provide a full seal that blocks out external distractions and a comfortable fit for your marathon gaming sessions
- Built-in Xbox wireless and Bluetooth connectivity allow you to connect to both Bluetooth and the Xbox to mix in music and take calls while gaming, or use wirelessly on the go with your mobile device
- 40mm drivers and neodymium magnets emphasize subtle, yet critical sounds to give you an audio advantage
- ClearCast microphone uses a bidirectional design, the same used by aircraft carrier deck crews, for superior noise cancellation so that your voice sounds clear and natural
- Chipset is designed specifically for the Xbox, with superior audio quality and dual wireless support, and optimized for ultra-low power consumption, giving you more than 20 hours of battery life on a single charge
- Compatible with all platforms, including PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X , and even mobile devices thanks to the universal 3.5mm cable for a great gaming experience
- Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1807 reviewers who responded, 1335 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Better than I thought and I was expecting the best- November 4, 2020
In my humble opinion as a gamer of consoles like Xbox for 15 years I have been through em all.. I know what your thinking, can a headset be with this much money?... Yup lol. Definitely, I used Turtle Beach Recon 70 Wired b4 these and OMG I had no idea C.O.D. sounded so amazing. The sound of reloading or know exactly what direction an enemy is. I'm mad I waited so long to upgrade. The wireless function is amazing as well. The battery last for days and the Voice Chat / Game Volume Mixer wheel on the left ear cup is perfect for any game but especially C.O.D. and master volume wheel on the right. LIGHT UP Mic when you hit the mute button with u always forget is on lol. Recommend and would buy again in a heartbeat. Look for black Friday deals y'all. PEACE OUTYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic- May 23, 2021
Headphones are fantastic right out the box. The Bluetooth connection to your phone/tablet is the real showstopper! You can listen to your favorites (controlling the volume on that device) while listening to game audio. Footsteps and you favorites. Love these things!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Premium purchase- October 15, 2021
Great quality, Nice sound. Only downside is, there is no mix amp.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- DO NOT BUT THEY WILL BREAK- July 15, 2021
If I could give this product 0 stars I would. I will preface this by saying that the sound quality on these headphones and general comfort was top notch but after 6-7 months of light to medium use the joint holding the ear cup to the headband cracked (pictured) and this is something I only learned is a fairly widespread issue in this product after I'd experienced it myself and researched ways to solve the issue. One earpiece has since completely fallen loose from the frame. SteelSeries support wouldn't honor their warranty either and gave 0 guidance as to why they failed my RMA. Horrible customer service experience with them. If you plan to buy these just know they sound great but you should buy the best buy warranty because they will break and the manufacturer does not care to assist so you'll have to get another pair from Best BuyNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great sound. HORRIBLE build quality- January 5, 2022
Would not recommend these after purchasing my second pair due to the first ones cracking at the joint where the ear muff meets the headband. My second pair i figured id be extremely careful with them and maybe it was my fault the first time around. Well doesnt seem to be the case. The headset sits pretty tight on the head and there is no way to adjust the band, because of that it seems it puts a lot of strain on the single and fragile joint connecting the two. I will not be purchasing a third pair which is unfortunate considering they are one of the only ones on market with the ability to bluetooth a phone as well as the Xbox so that i dont miss any phone calls while playing my game. Also the sound quality and mic are great as well. The cracking and breaking issue eventually renders these headphones useless within a year and at this steep price they should have top notch build quality. For that reason id say stick to something else. For around the same price i would stick to the Astro A50s who have a solid build quality and great sound and audio quality just no bluetoothNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns