SteelSeries Arctis Pro Gaming Headset with Microphone - Black
- Over-ear gaming headset with expansive frequency range of 10-40,000Hz pumps out crystal-clear, realistic audio so you can hear every detail of your game
- Wired design includes a 3m cord, 3.5mm straight plug, and USB connector for easy connection to your computer
- DTS Headphone:X v2.0 surround sound offers optimal spatial imaging to immerse you in 360-degree sound
- USB ChatMix Dial gives you on-the-fly control over in-game audio, with the ability to adjust the volume between game audio and chat audio
- ClearCast microphone offers integrated noise cancellation and studio-quality voice clarity, so in-game communication is crystal clear
- Polished steel and aluminum alloy design boasts a sleek look, comfortable fit, and durable construction
- Compatible with PC, PlayStation 4 , PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and mobile phone or tablet for a great gaming experience
- Arctis Pro Headset
- USB ChatMix Dial
- Main Headset Cable
- 4-Pole 3.5mm Adapter
- Microphone Windscreen
- Product Information Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 793 reviewers who responded, 707 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Casual gaming to the next level!!!- July 2, 2020
I was between these and the Arctis Pros and my final verdict was the Arctis 5s. I didn’t buy the pros with the Dac so I believe that’s the reason why they sounded the same to me but with that being said, if you’re someone who’s looking for a comfortable and great priced headset these are for you! The footsteps in first person shooters can be heard perfectly. The steel series driver that lets you change the RGB and adjust the equalizer is very useful so you can mess with that to your liking. If you’re looking to splurge I would get the pros with the dac because the sound card is basically in there so without the dac you’ll be better off with the 5s.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Read The Instructions Before Setting Up- January 29, 2021
*READ THE INSTRUCTIONS* Reading the instructions is very important in setting up these headphones. There are 2 different inputs that will come up when using them with a computer. One input for sound and the other for voice chat. The USB is also the only option to use these headphones on pc, although there is an adapter for a 3.5mm jack for mobile or other devices. If you are looking for a good pair of headphones, these are a pair you would want. On the contrary, if you are looking for a good microphone, there are better options to choose from. I’ve had these headphones for about a month now and am satisfied with the sound quality.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Look no further folks.- September 4, 2021
I've actually tried them all. All the USB gaming headsets available. This is the best one. Best combination of clarity and bass. The surround is perfect in games. I have one gripe, which I don't deduct a star for. If you use the retractable microphone regularly, it will eventually develop a wire problem inside. In my case of daily use, this occurred after about a year and a half. I've had 2 of these so far, and this problem was the same for both. I don't deduct a star for it because Best Buy's Geek Squad warranty makes replacement very simple. Just bring it back, grab a new one, and you're back to the best headset out there.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.