SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless Gaming Headset - Black
- Over-ear gaming headset features cloth ear cushions to keep you comfortable during marathon gaming sessions
- Dual-wireless technology offers lag-free 2.4G wireless lossless audio and Bluetooth mobile audio for versatile connection options
- Premium Hi-Res speakers, 40mm drivers, high-density neodymium magnets, and an expansive frequency range of 10-40,000Hz ensure you hear every game in life-like detail
- ClearCast microphone offers integrated noise cancellation and studio-quality voice clarity, so in-game communication is crystal clear
- Lightweight steel and aluminum alloy design boasts a sleek look, comfortable fit, and durable construction
- Dual-battery system keeps you powered up for non-stop gaming with one battery charging in the transmitter base station and the other in the headset
- Compatible with PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X for a great gaming experience
- Arctis Pro Wireless Headset
- Transmitter Base Station
- USB Audio Cable
- Toslink Optical Cable
- Mobile Audio Cable
- Mobile Charging Cable
- Microphone Windscreen
- Product Information Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 312 reviewers who responded, 270 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- What I needed but could be better..- October 18, 2019
Not getting technical here but these are great. Wish the bass would rival just about any high end non gaming headset but still great. The fact that I can make a call and still hear the game or movie audio is fantastic! But these headset fall victim of not being universal ones. I bought them but they are for the PS4 and I know steelseries came out within an exclusive version for the Xbox one but that’s just it..why couldn’t I use it with ease for every system I have for the price I paid? You have to Mickey Mouse it some but it’s possible. But overall the features and quality are quite forth it for me. Not sure is that will be the same for others.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big upgrade from Arctis 7- March 27, 2018
Basing this review on my previous Steelseries Arctis 7 wireless headset, these new ones check all the boxes with superior sound quality, comfort, and engineering. The addition of Bluetooth to answer phone calls while gaming is huge! The extra rechargeable battery that docks in the receiver is super easy to swap without removing the set from your head. The optical port and speaker drivers are also a huge upgrade. Sound is way deeper and richer. Wireless functionality works easily double the range in my house from the Arctis 7 (which I gifted to my gamer kid). Sound is such an important part of online gaming, and these give a big advantage.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Headphones Ever- June 7, 2019
These are quite literally the best headphones I've ever tried, much less purchased. Not only is the sound quality top notch, but you can hear every little thing you never knew you could. Environmental sounds, audio cues and rich soundtracks. I can't say enough about these in this review. I do let's plays online, and I think I've raved about these headphone in every video I've posted since I bought them. And that's not even mentioning the comfort. These things are so comfortable. Like wearing a pair of clouds on my head. I can game or watch movies for hours without any signs of discomfort, You won't regret buying these.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.