SteelSeries Nimbus+ (Plus) Wireless Game Controller for iPhone/iPad/Apple TV
Sold out online
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Official Apple-licenced controller allows for seamless wireless connectivity with all Apple products including iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Apple TV
- Works with thousands of titles in Apple Arcade and the App Store
- Ergonomic design allows you to use the controller comfortably for hours
- Hall Effect magnetic triggers, tactile D-pad buttons, and clickable joysticks allow you to enjoy the full console gaming experience on your Apple device
- Included Nimbus+ iPhone Mount lets you easily attach your iPhone (sold separately) to the game controller
- Integrated rechargeable battery offers 50 hours of play on a single charge, so you can indulge in hours of intense gaming without worrying about battery drain
- iPhone Mount
- Product Information Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 256 reviewers who responded, 201 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love this controller!- January 7, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have the Nimbus+ for IOS wireless gaming controller and I'm loving it! The instructions included are super simple and beginning to use it is a breeze. This controller has clickable joysticks, tactile-D pad buttons, built-in rechargeable battery, and includes a Nimbus+ iPhone mount. You can easily recharge the controller using your Lightning cable so that's nice. Amazingly it'll give you 30 hours of play per charge! The battery life is 50 plus hours too. I loved how I could attach my iPhone to the phone mount, and play all my favorite mobile games. The controller feels comfortable, is excellent high quality, performs very well and is very easy to use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointed- February 22, 2021
I purchased this over the summer and played it a few times. Life got a little hectic and I wasn’t able to get it out and play games for a couple months. Not too long ago I pulled it out and it wouldn’t even turn on. It will not charge. I researched the possible reason for this and come to find out there was A software update required and if you didn’t update it your controller would be useless from there on out. I am extremely disappointed, I spent $70 on this controller and was only able to use it a few times. Now I am passed my return period And obviously I’m stuck with a basically brand new controller that is worthless.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Firmware updated and it worked- December 6, 2020
When I bought this I originally was going to return it. After hours of searching for a solution to the not connected status (after resetting my bluetooth settings and such on my ipad), I found that a critical firmware was needed for the controller. The software that SteelSeries says to download was not working on my mac, so I was going to give up. I then thought, what if I update it on my pc, well that worked. Apparently, SteelSeries software for the mac has a software bug. Also, please keep in mind that the nimbus controller app for iOS does not work with the Nimbus+. Once the firmware was updated, I was able to use the controller with controller support on the games.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.