SteelSeries Rival 3 18000 DPI Bluetooth Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
- Right-handed ergonomic design allows for extended hours of comfortable use
- Six programmable buttons allow you to customise or configure your layout according to your gaming needs
- On-board memory saves your favourite settings for quick gaming
- TrueMove Air optical sensor technology and 18,000DPI sensor ensure incredibly precise gaming accuracy
- Scroll wheel provides added convenience
- Multi-purpose functionality makes this mouse perfect for gaming, work, school, travel, and more
- Advanced power-efficient technology and 400+ hours of battery life ensure a uninterrupted use for extended periods
- RGB light effects provide instant in-game notifications and battery alerts
- Durable construction features mechanical switches rated for 60 million clicks for long-lasting performance
- Smart design includes a dongle slot for even more convenience
- Optimised 2.4GHz and Bluetooth connectivity offer 2 types of ultra-low latency wireless connectivity options
- Compatible with Xbox, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 gaming consoles; Windows, macOS, and Linux operating systems
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 164 reviewers who responded, 146 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fun and functional!- March 22, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I absolutely love the SteelSeries Rival 3 Wireless mouse. Myself having a gaming laptop have put it to the test; I must say it preforms excellent. The mouse response is smooth and very reactive. It is comfortable in my hand and the mouse wheel has a nice grip while not being too aggressive. I use it for many games and also every day tasks I preform on my laptop. It has zero issues what so ever. Not only does it preform well but it also has a user interface you can download which is extremely fun! You can customize the lights on your mouse to respond to certain actions or you can simply change the color. Awesome job SteelSeries!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- this is a fine mouse- March 18, 2021
pretty good mouse, I expected more battery charge, but it's not that bad. Eco mode makes the batteries last very long, but I don't use it because I am an edgy 17-year-old who likes RGB lol. It's not a bad mouse, a tad expensive for what I got, but it does work very well. The steel series engine is amazing so that's great. But looking back I probably could've just bought a cheaper mouse and played video games fine with it. I still would recommend it though because of the fact that the engine is so good and the changing of the sensitivity is really easy. But if you're just looking for a mouse, I would just buy a cheaper one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- High quality!- March 26, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I’m always working on my computer and when I’m not working I’m playing games. I needed a high quality mouse with out breaking the bank. I wanted something that I could use all the time. But when I’m playing my games on my computer it is really important not to lose connection or glitch out. I got the SteelSeries - Rival 3 Wireless. I am so impressed. It took about 5 minutes to have it loaded and ready on my computer. It works for my daily work life and even better for my gaming. I have zero connection issues. It keeps up with my fast pace clicking and moving. I am extremely happy with SteelSeries - Rival 3 Wireless and highly recommend it to all the gamers out there.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.