SteelSeries Rival 3 8500 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
- Right-handed mouse offers a highly ergonomic design for exceptional comfort
- Six customisable buttons allow you to create macros and key bindings for convenient gameplay
- Five on-board memory profiles help you save your favourite customisations
- TrueMove Core optical sensor lets you experience true 1-to-1 tracking, up to 8,500 CPI, 300 IPS and 35G acceleration, ensuring excellent speed and accuracy over the game
- Scroll wheel control gives you improved convenience
- Three-zone prism lighting with 16.8 million colours give you endless possibilities to create customised light effects
- 60-million-click-rated mechanical switches and hyper-durable materials ensure long-lasting use
- Wired mouse connects through an USB port, allowing for quick and reliable connectivity
- Works with Windows and Mac operating systems for a multi-platforms use
- SteelSeries Rival 3 Gaming Mouse
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 522 reviewers who responded, 497 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- From The Makers of the Best Gaming Mouse - Balance- March 30, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] If I had to choose 1 word to describe this product, it's balance. This is an overwhelmingly good mouse for the price that you pay. Even if it costed slightly more it would still be a good mouse. You plug it in and it works nicely. You can adjust the settings like with any other mouse, but I do like the weight of it. It's not weighted like a more expensive mouse but it's still more than sufficient. The design and coloring is also very nice. The wire itself is not braided like higher costing mice but it's not really an issue. I've played Overwatch and some Steam games with it just to try it out and it's been pretty flawless in my opinion.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works as advertised- December 23, 2020
Very lightweight. Plug and play, software auto downloads as soon as you plug in to USB. Got a little bit of a scare when I tried to update the firmware as it made an error message saying it didn't update and the mouse suddenly stopped working. As in no lights, no cursor, nothing at all. I unplug and plug back in and it started to work again. Did the firmware update again and that time it worked properly. Great mouse, built in software give you lots of customization options including light config. Really designed for gaming in mind. Watch some of the reviews on youtube. Good price as well at $39CAD + tax.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- It's a mouse- March 26, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Let me start by saying I'm a big fan of Steelseries mice. I've owned several (Including the original WoW mouse). This one is sub-par for gaming in my opinion. It might work for FPS or beginning gamers, but it's nothing special. The 2 thumb side buttons aren't well placed nor do they give definitive tactile feel, though you can hear a "Click". This is not a MOBA, MMO or MMORPG mouse for sure. Responsiveness is on par with a basic mouse. And since a lot of non-gaming mice come with side buttons, the only thing that says "Gaming" on this mouse is the RGB lighting. All in all it's a mouse, and you can game with it, it works, but it's average and nothing special.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.